💗

(i might delete this part or maybe not lolol)

hi guys! i forgot to say this on the last chapter but the next chatper will probably the last update! i just want to say it to all of you bc i just want to inform you all that it's near the end. but don't worry! i will still be doing nohyuck stories along with other ships (you can see other ships i might do a story in my bio on my acc here on wattpad!) 

it's currently christmas rn here so merry christmas (or in advance) everyone! and it's my first christmas with hyuck being my ult bias! (alongside with juyeon and chanhee (it's also the first christmas with them as my ult!) from tbz and also chenle! but chenle has been one of my ult bias since maybe 2018? tbh i don't remember) i hope you have a wonderful day at christmas day and remember that someone loves u and it's me! always remember that <3 we might not know each other personally, but just always remember that i'm here for u (my dms on juyeonchanhee and seoulteamate are always open but i'm not active on seoulteamate but u can dm me here on wattpad too!)

also tysm for 4k reads! i never thought that this will reach that much reads (and also #1 on nohyuck ;-;) and thank u for loving this story <3 

fun fact: i thought about the plot of this story when i was daydreaming which is really weird and i remembered that jeno has an asmr portion in nct's channel which is fitting and i ship nohyuck too lol. 

i'll be working on the last chapter today and maybe publish it tomorrow or the next day.

here are some random kpop songs to listen to! they are currently my fav songs:
christmassy - the boyz
my everything - nct u [this song is so beautiful, i play this 10 times a day, no joke]
from home - nct u
rebel - cix
heaven - ab6ix
spring day - bts
ddd - the boyz

sorry for the long talk and i hope u enjoy the last chapter. stay safe and healthy and ily~