8

"you have something going on with jeno right?" renjun said to donghyuck who was watching a drama on the tv.

"what? no! he's just a good friend." donghyuck said and focused at the drama he was watching.

renjun opened his messages and texted jaemin.

jaemin

i really think there is going on.
the plushies, the "dates"
idk now

its ok injun
as long as ur friends.
friends are better than nothing right?

yeah..
thank you ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ
but ur still a dumb dumb

yeah love you too ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

"who's that?" donghyuck questioned him and he immediately hid his phone because he knows that donghyuck will tease him. "nothing. just a friend." he replied.

renjun actually likes donghyuck for 1 year now, seeing him with jeno kinda sucks, but as long as donghyuck is happy, he's ok. renjun and donghyuck can look like they can break each other's necks, but they actually really care for each other like best friends.

"hey injun, jaemin and jeno will come here again okie?" donghyuck said to him. renjun just smiled and nodded. he actauuly want a alone time with him, but he just agreed because he can't do anything.

a few minutes later, jaemin and jeno arrived, donghyuck's eyes became brighter, and renjun noticed it. everytime jeno come, everytime they see each other, their eyes become brighter and happier that's why he thought there is something going on. renjun thought that they like each other.

he is actually planning to confess, but renjun thought that he will just get hurt, so he decided not to do it. as jaemin said, renjun thought being friends are better than nothing. his cofession can break their friendship, so he just want to be friends and rather not to confess.

jaemin sat down beside renjun and pat his back. "it's ok. you'll be alright. i'm here you know. we can be together to if you want to." jaemin said and smirked. renjun just glared at him and renjun decided to order food for the 4 of them.

~

short filler chapter again ;-; i'm sorry

but this is kinda sad :( injun im sorry :(

i hope all of you are safe and i luv u all

♡´・ᴗ・'♡