💌

here's the extra chapter. enjoy! <33

~

jeno and donghyuck agreed on doing an asmr video for their 3 month celebration on being boyfriends.

"what are we gonna eat today?" donghyuck said while arranging the table.

"i already ordered chicken and corndogs. we're all set." jeno said and patted donghyuck's head.

while waiting, they both went to watch the drama playing at the tv. the chicken and corndogs arrived a little bit later and they sat down at their set to film.

"hi guys, welcome back to my channel!" jeno whispered to the mic, and donghyuck just smiled at his boyfriend.

jeno did the usual, explaining the foods and they started eating.

"by the way guys, i have an announcement." jeno suddenly said to the camera.

donghyuck was obviously confused, since jeno didn't say anything about the announcement.

"we've been collabing for a while now, and i think it's the time to say it." jeno's eye smile appeared in his eyes and he grabbed donghyuck's hands to interlock them.

he raised their hands and whispered "we're dating!" happily.

donghyuck laughed quietly and hit jeno softly, slightly embarrased.

"why? are you embarrased?" jeno said while squishing donghyuck's cheeks.

"no. why would i be embarrased? and yes, jeno is my boyfriend." donghyuck said, smiling to the camera, still kinda shy.

they both continued on eating and talking about random things. after a while, they ended the recording and cleaned the mess.

"yah, i didn't expect you to announce that today." the younger said. "that's why i'm kinda.. surprised." he added.

"oh.. are you still not ready to announce it yet?" jeno said, holding donghyuck's hand.

"no its ok! i was just surprised. no worries." donghyuck squished his boyfriend's hand. they both smiled at each other and cleaned the rest of the mess.

their lives are currently pretty good. jaemin and renjun also started a channel where they would vlog their life. the 4 already did a collab on their channels. they also met some new friends along the way.

jaemin and renjun met yangyang, a pretty famous youtuber in an event, so they did feature each other in some vlogs.

the four also met shotaro in their dance classes and got pretty close to him. the four started to take dance classes since they enjoyed them. shotaro got also featured in renmin's vlog channel so he become a pretty known friend of them as well.

the fans think that the 2000 line will go together pretty well, so the 6 boys decided to collab and do things together. they really enjoyed it, and the fans are hoping to have a collab again.

"thank you for complaining about chenle's noise during our first meeting." donghyuck suddenly said. they're currently editing the video that they took earlier in the living room.

"we should probably thank chenle for that, he helped us to see each other." jeno said and chuckled.

donghyuck leaned his head on jeno's shoulders and they both smiled. they continued editing the asmr video and talked about their future.

- the end-

to those who waited for this extra chapter, thank you so much! this extra chapter was kinda random ;-; sorry if it's really late and happy new year! <3

i just want to say that i really enjoyed doing this book, since i really love nohyuck and i think this plot really matched them. since we didn't really get a jsmr ft. haechan, so i did it by making this book. lmao just kidding.

but jokes aside, thank you so much for reading this book! i hope you enjoyed. hoping to see you again in my next book!

feel free to suggest some plots for nohyuck, i will definitly credit you if i actually made it into a book <33

follow me on my social medias!
yt: seoulteamate (i'm planning to upload a tbz vid soon)
ig: seoulteamate
twt: seoulteamate, juyeonchanhee

(happy bday lucas! it's already jan 25 here ^-^)

have a great day and be safe! luv you guys <3

have some nohyuck pics to make u smile~ 🐶🐻

(follow tiny_nohyuck, dailynohyuck, nohyuckthings, nohyuckfiles, nohyuckpics on twt for more nohyuck!)

bye~