1

jeno decided to open an asmr channel cause he's bored and he loves eating. he's also been watching a lot of asmr videos lately and he thinks it's nice to earn money by just eating and whisphering through the mic.

he started his channel about a month ago, and he already has 1000+ subscribers. the comments on his videos always praise him for his good looks and his cute smile. he uploads videos thrice a week and he's been enjoying it a lot.

he's going to film another one again so he decided to call jaemin to help him buy the food he needs.

"hello?"

"are you busy today?"

"no. what do you want?"

"i'm going to film a video today. help me buy some food hehe"

"ok. meet me at the lobby."

"ok. see ya"

jaemin is his childhood bestfriend and they live on the same apartment building, but different floors. they always hangs out a lot on each other's apartment but they both don't like a shared apartment for some reason.

jeno got up of his bed and got ready to meet jaemin at the lobby. he decided to wear a gray hoodie and black pants so that he's comfortable.

he got down and saw jaemin at the lobby already. jaemin's apartment is on the 6th floor and his was on the 8th floor.

when they arrived at the grocery, jeno still haven't decide what to eat.

"hey jaemin, what do you think should i eat today?" jeno asked jaemin.

"a basketball ball." jaemin said and laughed. jeno just gave him a glare and looked at the different food.

"you should eat fast food. maybe chicken with uh.. cheese?" jaemin said. jeno realized it was a good idea so they decided to go on a fried chicken store to buy chicken.

while going home, jeno asked jaemin. "should you go film with me?" he asked. jaemin just stared at him and said "nah. i'm going to watch netflix. i'll go with you on your special episode lol"

"fine." jeno said and laughed.

they bid their goodbye when they reached the 6th floor, which is jaemin's floor.

jeno got to his apartment already and he heard a noise from his neighbor. there were dolphin shouting and a man shouting 'oh my god you're too loud'. he decided to ignore it and maybe it will stop later so he set up his camera and got the food placed on the table.

he was ready to shoot already but the noise was still there.

"I wonder what's happening there" he said to himself. he decided to talk to his neighbor for the first time. he was kinda nervous but he's doing it for his video.

he softly knocked on the door. no answer. the noise kinda toned down but it's still loud. he heard a video game sound so maybe they were playing video games.

he knocked a little bit harder, still no respond. he jumped a little bit on the sudden shout but he knocked again, more harder this time.

he patiently waited outside the door but the door finally open, revealing the owner of the room, and on his back was two younger kids playing a video game and one just watching the two play.

"dude, i'm sorry to bother you but i'm your neighbor and i'm doing an asmr video but i can hear your noises from my apartment" jeno said softly but loud enough for the man to hear.

"oh. sorry." the boy said coldly and closed the door. jeno stood there, not knowing what to do but he heard the noises got toned down and he went to his apartment to film the video.

~

hey guys :)

i literally ship donghyuck with everyone i swear to god just look at my reading list lol.

btw follow me on twitter @/seoulteamate cause i have no friends there lol

and also subscribe to my yt channel hehe: seoulteamate