12

[2]

"hey, let's all dance" jaemin said while smirking.

"nah.. i'll pass-" donghyuck was grabbed by jeno and stood up. "no. you'll dance." jeno said.

"ooooooh, donghyuck dancing? i've only seen him dance to baby shark. it was noooot good." renjun said while laughing, remembering the memories.

"don't expose me like that!" donghyuck said, sulking at renjun. the other just laughed.

"so... let's try to dance freestyle first." jaemin said. they turned on the music and they started to dance one by one.

they were all beginners but they are pretty good. everyone was smiling and was full of sweat.

"woah.. this is actually really fun, thank you for inviting me jeno" donghyuck said and smiled. "you're welcome. we can do this again whenever you want" jeno said and smiled back.

they decided to rest for a while after dancing and after a few minutes, donghyuck opened the karaoke machine.

"hey injun, let's sing." donghyuck said, dragging renjun out of the floor to sing.

jaemin went to jeno and watched the two picking their song. they picked 'strawberries and cigaretts' by troye sivan.

'remember when we first met? you said "light my cigarette." so i lied to my mom and dad, i jumped the fence and i ran'

renjun started singing the first part and jeno was amazed on how he sounded. jaemin just smiled proudly and donghyuck was swaying his head.

"woahhh, i never thought that renjun is good at singing!" jeno said, still amazed by the older's singing skills

"yeah, that's why i fell in love with him. he's too perfect." jaemin said to jeno quietly, and looked at renjun lovingly.

'but we couldn't go very far, 'cause you locked your keys to your car. so you sat and stared at my lips, and i could already feel your kiss'

the two quiet boys on the ground closed their eyes and just listened to renjun's voice. it feels so calm and sweet.

'long nights, daydreams, sugar and smoke rings. i've been a fool, but strawberries and cigarettes, always taste like you'

donghyuck started to sing and jeno smiled. he already heard his voice through his thin walls but jeno still reacts to it like its the first time. donghyuck's voice is very unique, and he loved it.

'headlights, on me, racing to 60, i've been a fool but strawberries and cigarettes, always taste like you.'

donghyuck smiled proudly. jeno just chuckled on how adorable donghyuck is. they sang the whole song and when the song is done, the 2 boys stood up and clapped.

"you should really continue your channel hyuck, and you should make renjun your guest." jeno said and smiled at the two of the boys.

"you both did so well" jaemin ruffled renjun and donghyuck's hair and they just glared at jaemin because he ruined their hair.

they added more songs to the karaoke and had fun. they really enjoyed their time. after 2 hours, their time ended because they only rented the dance studio for 3 hours.