9

confession. it's very hard to confess right? but right now, renjun is going to confess to donghyuck. his best friend.

he's doing it because if he didn't, it will bother him. donghyuck might reject him, but atleast he said the truth.

renjun is currently at the front of donghyuck's apartment. but before he knocked, he recieved a text from jaemin.

jaemin

u said ur gonna confess today right?

just so you know, im here if you need someone ok? good luck <3 

thank you nana <3

ur the best ;-;

♡♡♡

renjun started to knock on the door and donghyuck opened it and smiled

"what do you want to watch?" donghyuck said while he sat on the sofa. renjun looked at him and smiled.

"anything is ok with me. you pick" the older said while smiling. donghyuck smiled back and picked a movie from his tv.

renjun is currently putting the popcorn he bought to the bowl. he glanced at donghyuck and he seems so happy about picking the movie. renjun just smiled and walked to the living room.

"what did you pick?" renjun said.

"truth or dare." donghyuck said. "jeno suggested me this movie and i liked the trailer. he already watched it with jaemin so i decided to invite you over to watch movies." he added.

renjun just smiled in response and donghyuck started the movie.

donghyuck noticed how soft and smiley renjun is right now. he is usually teasing donghyuck, but now, he's smiling a lot. he just slid it of abd decided to watch the movie.

"woah. i didn't think this movie will be like this." renjun said and placed a popcorn in his mouth.

"yeah. it's so interesting." donghyuck replied.

they were both wrapped up in the same blanket with pillows on their hand. it's a very cozy position and they were both hugging their pillows.

once they are done, they both decided to play some games and just be cozzy. they really enjoy each other's company even tho they look like they're gonna kill each other anytime.

it's already 7:00 pm and renjun decided to leave already. he decided that he's gonna confess before he leaves so that it wont be awkward for the two boys.

"uh.. hey." renjun said. donghyuck looked at his direction and said "hmm?"

"uh.. i'm going to leave now. it's quite late already." the older of the two said.

"and one more thing." renjun added to his words. donghyuck faced him with a little concerned face.

"uh... i like you." renjun said. donghyuck was taken aback with the older's words but he didn't really show any emotion. he was just shocked.

"you don't have to answer me because i know you like someone else already but i confessed to you because i don't wanna lie to you. i want to atleast be friends with you and i want to be honest with you. it will also bother me everyday if i didn't let this out."