15

jeno planned another date, probably the last one for the summer since they need to go to school since they're currently on summer break. they're going on an amusement park. and jeno planned something different today, and it makes him nervous and excited at the same time.

"you're going to ask him out today?" jaemin asked while eating his lunch that they both ordered since they are lazy to cook something.

jeno hummed in response. he's excited but also nervous at the same time but he can't control his smile. he was practicing the line he's gonna say later but he got tired and called jaemin to come over instead to ease himself.

"well.. goodluck bro. where would you take him tho?" the curious  jaemin asked again. "on the anmusement park. the one we would always go." jeno answered the curious jaemin and jaemin smirked. jeno knows that the boys has a plan but he shrugged it of since he's trying not to be nervous for tonight.

while in donghyuck's apartment, he's kinda panicking quietly so that jeno wont hear his panicking since they can hear each other's voice when it's loud enough. 

"what if jeno won't ask me out and he's just playing that he likes me?" donghyuck said while walking. he's been walking around of his apartment for almost 10 minutes now. "ok.. calm down.. breathe.. no need to worry. you have a date tonight.." he added while he sat on the couch to calm down.

he's excited but his thoughts are just bothering him. he saw one of the plushie that jeno gave, jensook on the couch and hugged it. "i hope jeno likes me seriously." he said to the plushie.

it's already 7 o'clock and the two boys went out of their apartment at the same time. they both saw each other and smiled.

"let's go?" jeno said. donghyuck nodded and intertwined their hands together.

the ride was not that long and donghyuck saw the anmusement park already. donghyuck had a shocked face and jeno suddely spoked up.

"what's with the shocked face?" jeno asked while softly laughing. "you didn't say we're gonna go on an anmusement park! i love anmusement park." donghyuck said in awe. jeno smiled and parked at the closes spot from the entrance of the park.

jeno wants to pay for the tickets alone but donghyuck insisted. "let's just pay for our own. you always pay in our dates and you never agreed on me paying so i think this is fair enough." donghyuck grabbed half of the money jeno was holding and payed.

they entered the amusement park and donghyuck's face was so bright. jeno smiled at the boy and donghyuck suddenly grabbed him.

"hmm.. they're really having fun" jaemin told renjun while looking at the two lovebirds. "yeah.. jeno likes donghyuck and donghyuck likes jeno and the rides. of course they're having fun." renjun replied and sipped his drink. "i remembered when donghyuck and i first went here.." he added and looked down 

"i can take you here any day you want. it's my duty as your boyfriend." jaemin said while smiling and held renjun's hand. 

and yes, jaemin asked renjun already. jaemin was not renjun's rebound, but renjun actually fell for jaemin after jaemin helped him to move on from donghyuck. it's been a month since renjun confessed to hyuck and he recovered quickly from it. they were close already, and jaemin confessed before planning a date so they still haven't gone to a date. right now is actually a date for them, but they actually agreed on spying on their friends going on a date. how weird.