Gigantitan

The Trocadéro

Adrien and Kalianna were currently doing a photo shoot. 

"Come on, more happy! Smile like you're smelling a delicious lunch in ze kitchen! Ah! No, no! We need..." Vincent notices a lollipop stand. "Lollipops!" He zooms away to get to the stand.

Kalianna sighed and slumped into Adrien's arms.

"What's wrong ma déesse? Are you okay?" The green-eyed boy asked worriedly, holding his girlfriend upright.

"Its nothing, I'm just a bit tired" Kali gave him a small smile.

"The photoshoot will be over soon, don't worry" Adrien assured, he then laughed a little. "Maybe we shouldn't have stayed up all night watching romance movies"

Kalianna giggled at his words.

Just then a mother walks by with her baby, August, in a stroller. Kalianna and Adrien waved at the baby, whose return wave makes them both chuckle. 

Vincent comes back with two lollipops. "There!" He gives the lovers the sweets and resumes taking pictures of them. "Now we have good taste! Mm-hmm"

"Lollipop! Lollipop!" August squealed, dropping his toy.

"No, August. Lollipops are not for babies. Your snack is a delicious bottle of milk" His mother (who I will call Francesca because I like that name) replied before she picked up his toy and gave him a bottle with milk.

Meanwhile, Alya and Marinette were spying on Adrien and Kalianna with binoculars, they were surprised when she saw Kal there. "Uh, guys, we've got a code red" Alya said into her earpiece. 

"A code red? What do you mean?" Mylène questioned.

"Kalianna's with Adrien! No wonder why she wasn't picking up her phone, her belongings are in his car too!" Marinette exclaimed frantically. 

"We can still do this! To not mix up anyone, Kalianna's code name will be "Lavender" and remember Adrien's codename is "Buttercup" Now, are all the flowers planted?"

Juleka was holding a fake "No Parking" sign near the Agreste car. "Rose" planted"

Mylène was hiding behind a tree from officer Roger. "Sunflower" planted"

Rose was near the waiting rickshaw. "Tulip" planted!"

"Perfect! Go, "Rose"!" Marinette urged. 

"Uh, me?" Rose questioned into her earpiece.

"No, the other "Rose"!" Alya exclaimed, referring to Juleka. 

Rose thinks for a moment as Juleka chuckles in amusement before pushing the cart with the fake sign toward the Agreste car. But a wheel of the cart gets stuck in a slot on a manhole cover.

"Um, you guys, I've got a problem" Juleka spoke in her earpiece.

"Rose"?" Marinette said/asked. 

"Yeah, what?" Rose answered. 

"There's a problem. It's stuck in a grate" Juleka quietly muttered. 

 "Rose", louder!" Marinette shouted. 

"Yeah, what?!" Rose shouted back.

At the Trocadéro, both Marinette and Alya shush Rose for being so loud. Back with Juleka, she tries to carry the fake sign herself, but has difficulty lifting it.

"Uh oh!" Mylène catches up with Juleka to help her carry the sign. "What's this big sign made of?"

"Metal, like, you know, the type road signs are made of. Why?" Marinette inquired.