Befana

Place Des Voges

Today was Marinette's birthday, and everyone had decided to plan a surprise birthday party for her in the park. Of course, Marinette already knew what they were planning because they weren't subtle about anything.

Kalianna yelped when the balloon Kim was inflating exploded. "Kim! That's the second ballon you've exploded! Plus, we don't need any more balloons, we already have enough!"

Kim giggled sheepishly and blushed. "S-sorry Kalianna"

Kali sighed. "It's okay" Just then she got a text from Alya.

A: I'm on my way with Marinette! Get ready!'

"Everyone! Alya's on her way with Marinette! Get into position!"

The students crowded together and waited in anticipation.

"Marinette is gonna be so happy we did this for her" Kalianna said to Adrien.

"For sure ma reine" The green-eyed boy winked at his girlfriend.

Soon enough, Alya showed up with a blindfolded Marinette. Alya took off the blindfold and everyone screamed, "Happy Birthday Marinette!!!"

The bluenette was delighted, especially when she saw Adrien waving at her.

Everyone began giving gifts to Marinette. Mylène gave her a book and she hugs her. Kalianna gave her a sapphire diamond necklace and Marinette hugged her as well.

Next was Adrien

Next was Adrien. "Happy Birthday, Marinette" He said, handing her a red box.

The bluebell eyed girl stares open-mouthed at the small box in her hand until Alya's hand reaches over and closes her mouth.

Marinette giggles, but before she can open Adrien's gift, Befana's voice interrupts, startling everyone.

"♫ La Befana comes at night, on her shaky broom in flight. She gives candy to those who are dandy. ♫" The villain hops off her flying motorcycle walks towards Marinette.

"Grandma!?" Marinette's eyes widened.

"You lied to your grandma, Marinetta" Befana spoke.

Adrien and Kalianna ran off in different directions to transform.

"No, I-I didn't know Alya was throwing a surprise party for me" Marinette uttered.

Alya moved in front of her best friend. "She's for real, ma'am"

"And all those candies you pretended to be eating?" Befana asked.

"I'm sorry, grandma. It's just that I didn't want to upset you" The bluenette stated.

"I'm not your grandma anymore. From now on, I am only Befana! And I'm going to punish you for all those lies!" Befana tries to shoot Marinette, but she ducks, causing Mylène to get hit instead, she turns to coal.