Meteor Shower

Adrien had just finished fencing class with Kagami, they both chatted as they walked to the locker room. 

"Adrien, do you have any plans for today?" Kagami asked.

"No, actually" Adrien responded.

"Oh, well I-" Before Kagasmi could finish, Adrien opened his locker and got a face full of dark pink and light pink balloons.

"Whoa!" He exclaimed as Kagami's eyes widened. The blonde-haired boy saw a pink envelope with a red heart-shaped seal tied to one of the strings of the balloons. He untangled the envelope from the string and peeled open the lid before taking out a pink letter, he eyed the red calligraphy letters that were in French and began reading it.

"Allez-vous sortir avec moi? Dites oui et vous ne le regretterez pas~ (Will YOU go on a date with ME? Say yes and you won't regret it~)"

Adrien grinned and turned to Kagami. "As a matter a fact I do have plans. See ya later!" He waved at the girl before running out of the locker room.

Kagami frowned and narrowed her eyes. 'Who could he have plans with?'

~~~~~~~~

"So, you're reversing the roles?" Sunny questioned, tilting her head.

"Yep! So instead of him taking me out on a date, I'm taking him out on a date" Kalianna explained.

"Well then it better be a good one 'cause girls don't usually plan dates" Sunny snickered.

"And what would you know about planning dates? I bet you've never even been on one" Kali crossed her arms and smirked.

"Hey! I've been on plenty of dates!" Sunny protested.

Kalianna giggled. "With who? Wayzz? Cat Noir's kwami?"

Sunny blushed, thinking of Plagg. "D-don't worry about it"

"That's what I thought" Kal smirked again.

~~~~~~~~

"Kalianna's taking me on a date! Whoa, why do I feel so giddy?" Adrien spoke.

"Maybe its because you don't know what to expect. She is full of surprises" Plagg concluded as he ate his Camembert whole.

"Adrien! Adrien" The green-eyed boy heard from outside. He ran out to his balcony as Plagg hid in his jacket and saw Madeline calling him from outside the gates of the mansion, she was standing near the limo.

"Madeline? Where's Kalianna?" Adrien asked/shouted.

"She's...in the limo. She said she didn't want to come out until you got in to see her outfit" Madeline replied, rolling her eyes.

"Okay! I'm coming down right now!" Adrien yelled. The boy ran practically flew downstairs, passing Nathalie on the way.

"Don't forget to-" Nathalie started, knowing that he was going on a date with his girlfriend.

"Be back at midnight, I know, bye!" Adrien interrupted before running out the house. 

Nathalie looked away, a small smile, cracking her stone-cold facade.

Madeline got into the driver's seat of the car as Adrien went into the backseat.

"Hey Princess..." Adrien trailed off when he saw Anna. "Wow"

 "Wow"