Anansi (Part 2)

Fu's Massage Shop

Ladybug entered the room while Leopardess stayed outside. The bug hero detransforms into Marinette and tosses Tikki a macaroon.

"Master, Nino won't hold off Anansi for long. She's about to get a hold of Cat Noir's Miraculous!"

"We can't let that happen" Fu opens the gramophone to get the Miracle Box. He places the box on the floor before Marinette and opens it. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, pick an ally you can trust to fight alongside you on this mission. Choose wisely; such power's on hand to serve a greater good. Once the mission is over, you must retrieve the Miraculous from them"

'I need a protective Miraculous' Marinette though, her hand hovering over each of the Miraculouses. She suddenly gasped and pointed at Fu's turtle bracelet. "That's the one I need, Master!"

Fu gasps.

"Uh, if it's okay with you"

Fu smiles at Wayzz, who nods to him. "Do you have someone in mind, Marinette?" He takes off the bracelet; Wayzz flies back inside it.

Marinette takes the Miraculous and holds it up. "Actually, I think I found just the right person"

Tikki swallows the macaroon

Marinette exits the room now as Ladybug.

"Which Miraculous did you..." Leopardess trailed off when she saw the bracelet in her partner's hand. "Master's Miraculous?"

"Trust me. We need it. And I know just the person we need to give it too"

Leopardess tapped her chin, then smiled. "Nino?"

Ladybug smirked. "Nino"

Arc de Triomphe

Nino is still fighting Anansi using Cat Noir's staff.

"Wow, be careful. What are you trying to do with that little stick?" Anansi mocked the boy, lazily eluding his swings.

"On your left; no, on your right. No, the other right!" Cat Noir gave commands.

Anansi grabs the staff. "You're gonna hurt yourself"

A purple butterfly outlines her face. "Anansi, enough toying with your prey. Concentrate on seizing Cat Noir's Miraculous!"

The villain throws Nino on the ground.

"Nino!" Alya cried.

Nino extends Cat Noir's staff and almost hits Anansi on the head but she dodges just in time. "So, who's the fly-weight now, huh?"

"All right, big boy" Anansi punches the ground next to Nino, which sends him flying; she strikes him a few more times.

Nino weakly gets up, using the staff as support.

"I suggest you stay down, cappie"

Nino presses a button on the staff, which extends it and hits Anansi underside the chin.

"You're gonna regret this, big time!"

"You shouldn't have underestimated me, legs" Nino charges at Anansi.

"Your friend's good at this" Cat Noir said to Alya.

"Yeah, but I sure hope Ladybug and Leopardess comes back before he gets bad at it" Alya replied.

Anansi grabs Nino. "Game over. Time to fly, lightweight!" She sends him hurtling, screaming, through the air.

The boy gets caught mid-air by Leopardess, who sets down with him upon a low building.