Glaciator

Leopardess and Cat Noir are chasing after a runaway bus. 

"It's no good! The brakes are busted!" The bus driver exclaimed. 

Outside the bus, the heroes are on top of the roof.

"You ready?" Leopardess asked.

"Always Leo" Cat Noir replied. 

Cat Noir throws his staff. Leopardess catches it, goes under the bus, attaches her yo-yo to it, and wraps her yo-yo around the staff. After the bus passes from under her, she throws it for Cat Noir to catch. He extends his staff in between two lampposts. The bus is about to hit a couple of civilians, but luckily the lampposts, staff, and yo-yo all manage to stop it from happening. Leopardess and Cat Noir escort the passengers off the bus.

"Uh, Leopardess? What do you say we meet up tonight?" Cat Noir scratched his head.

"Are you asking me out?" Leopardess questioned. 

"What?! No, I was just..." The cat hero trailed off.

Leopardess sighed. "Look kitty-cat, I would love to hang out with you, but I'm meeting up with some friends, I'll see you later" She smiled at him and swung away.

"What do you say we meet up tonight?" Really Cat Noir? You were supposed to say that when you were Adrien and when she was Kalianna!" Cat Noir sighed. "I hope she'll show up" He shook his head before leaving. 

The Agreste Mansion

 Adrien was waiting at the dinner table for his father. He sighs before he takes out his phone to text Nino. He then checks the time. 

Just then Nathalie came into the room. "There's no point in waiting for your father, Adrien. He'll be eating in his office"

The green-eyed boy stood up from his chair. "Then what's the point of keeping me here if he's never gonna show up, Nathalie?" He walks away to go to his room.

"Don't forget to practice your piano before you go to bed" Nathalie reminded. 

Adrien opened the door to his room and leaned against the wall. 

"You could've at least grabbed the piece of Camembert on that platter!" Plagg whined.

Adrien tosses a piece of Camembert to Plagg and he catches it. "Fuel up Plagg" He turns on some piano music from his phone. He then places the phone on top of the real piano. "I've got some setting up to do"

"What are you talking about?" Plagg asked, munching on his Camembert.

Adrien smiled and took out a blue velvet box, he then popped the lid and showed the pretty ring to Plagg. "I'm planning to propose to Kalianna"

Plagg almost choked when the boy said those words

Plagg almost choked when the boy said those words. "WHAT?!"

"I'm planning to propose to Kalianna" Adrien repeated.