CHAPTER 7 - Hiding in the changing room

*Quick note guys, all the dialogue that you see using this 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐭 means that they will be talking in Korean

*Quick note guys, all the dialogue that you see using this 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐭 means that they will be talking in Korean. I feel like it will be easier for everyone to follow the story with this change. Since it would be kind of annoying to add "they said in Korean" to every sentence.

★ ★

It takes your brain a few seconds to register the two men in front of you as you can barely see their silhouettes. They seem as surprised as you and that's all you need. Shouting at the others to take cover, you shoot in their general direction to buy some time.

Namjoon and Jin shuffle towards the left edge of the corner while you roll to the right. The enemies fire a few rounds at you before changing targets.

Preoccupied that your bias will get hurt, you charge forward, tackling one of the shooters. You slam your fist against his face. There's a loud crunch sound as you do so you repeat the action again.

Over your shoulder, the other armed man points his gun at you. There's no time to dodge. You've been caught off guard.

A shadow moves past you and slams something big and hard against the man. The echo of a shot rings in the air but you don't feel any pain. Hopefully, he missed it.

Another silhouette joins the first one and delivers a few blows to the guy on the floor. The noise from the quick beating makes your skin crawl.

Then there's silence.

You use your phone's flashlight again. Two perfectly sculpted figures stare at you from the other side of the hallway. Their sole presence makes your heart shudder; Especially their calculating eyes as they observe your every move like tigers ready to pounce.

"Yoongi, Jungkook!"

Namjoon saves you from an awkward staring contest by making his and Jin's presence known.

"Namjoon!"

Both members embrace their leader in a tight, affectionate hug then do the same with Jin.

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!" Jungkook cries.

"𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟," Namjoon tells him while patting his head.

"𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞," Yoongi says casually.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝!" Jungkook argues with a glare.

"𝐍𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐦𝐞." Yoongi retorts, diverting his eyes to the side.

"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞." Jin interrupts.