CHAPTER 26 - Decisions

Waking up on your bed after nearly a week of staying at the safe house feels like heaven

Waking up on your bed after nearly a week of staying at the safe house feels like heaven. The only problem is that it lacks the warmth of having the boys staying over.

It's been two days since you last spoke to any of them as they have a busy schedule. Now, you can't help but miss them greatly. As if you had always been with them.

Signing, you stare at the ceiling, thinking back to your last conversation with Namjoon...

"Y/N, the boys and I have been talking," Namjoon says, intertwining his fingers together

He is sitting across from you in the lobby of the hospital. Where there are countless chairs and small, tea tables.

"Okay," you say slowly, drinking a sip from your coffee.

He clears his throat, nervous.

"Well... We would like it, if you agree, of course, to hire you as our bodyguard," he explains, pausing after each word to read your reaction.

You choke on the coffee.

"What?" you inquire with a gasp.

Namjoon looks and sounds extremely nervous as he repeats himself.

"A bodyguard? Me?" you ask, surprised by where the conversation is moving.

He nods.

Cracking the bones of your neck and fingers, you let out a loud sigh and place the coffee cup on the table. You pull your loose hair back and rub your forehead, deep in thought.

Okay Y/N, think. Your bias is asking you to become a bodyguard. That means going to Korea and traveling the world with them on a permanent basis. Which is, amazing if I might say so myself. That's, like, a dream come true!

But... That also means leaving behind everything and everyone you have known. Including your family, friends, and home. Which is rather scary when you think about it.

What do I do? What do I say?

There's no way I can make an important choice like this in a couple of minutes...