CHAPTER 22 - Loss or gain?

After gobbling down all the pizza and watching some of the videos, Taehyung calls everyone back to the pool

After gobbling down all the pizza and watching some of the videos, Taehyung calls everyone back to the pool. Where he announces that there are only two more games left. Beside him, Jungkook is holding a yellow frisbee that he holds up for everyone to see.

Your eyes meet for a moment and another spark of rivalry ignites within both of you.

Tea explains the rules. Which consists of dividing the two groups at either side of the pool. Tossing the frisbee from one side to the other and striving to catch it without letting it touch the water. For, if it touches the water, the other team wins a point.

The first team to acquire twenty points wins. However, if the frisbee goes beyond the pool, the group that threw the frisbee will receive a penalty. Losing one point for each miss.

Once everyone is ready, Jesse finds a good angle for the video and tosses the frisbee right in the middle of the pool. Taehyung and Jungkook run to the middle at the same time. They pull the frisbee fiercely for at least ten seconds before the youngest comes out victorious.

The Golden Maknae doesn't waste time and throws the frisbee towards the blue team, initializing the game of toss. Which lasts a total of half an hour due to the number of penalties each team receives.

Without further ado, the red team comes out triumphant. With all three members celebrating the success with pure glee. Which leads to the last game of the competition.

"Since we've done a lot of running and jumping, I decided to leave this game for last," Taehyung says while everyone stands in a semi-circle around him. "We are quite familiar with this game since we have played it a lot in BTS Run. I am talking about Secret Messages."

The boys nod their heads and grin at each other.

"The difference is that we have to pass the message underneath the water," Tae continues to explain, letting his words sink before resuming. "So, we will do it this way. Firstly, Jesse will hand each member ten cards containing random words. Once it is your turn, you will relay the words one by one under the water to your teammates. The last member to hear the words has to disclose the words outside for the first member to confirm their validity."

"Do we have to say all the words in a row or one by one?" Namjoon asks.

"No. You say the first word to your teammates and the last one in line says the word out loud. Then you repeat the action until you are done with your cards." Taehyung clarifies seriously.

"Okay," Namjoon replies.

The blue team goes first.

Seokjin is the first to say the words, followed by you then Taehyung. Followed by the red team.

The rounds went as followed:

Taehyung: 1/10
Seokjin: 7/10
Y/N: 5/10