CHAPTER 5 - Shit breaks loose

With unblinking eyes, you watch as BTS walks through the smoke and begins to sing

With unblinking eyes, you watch as BTS walks through the smoke and begins to sing. The stage comes alive. They move as one, dancing to the beat of the song. All around the stadium fans light up their  ARMY Bombs, which transition from one color to the other depending on the member singing their part.

Fascinated by the sight, you forget about your phobia and join the crowd, singing along with Jesse. Both of you wave your hands and light sticks in the air, following the rhythm of the melody and others around you.

With all the lights moving as one, you're struck with awe at the beautiful sight they make; Just like an ocean wave that has come alive.

Not wanting to forget this moment, Jesse dives for her phone and starts recording. She pulls you to her side so that the both of you will appear on the video. Feeling slightly embarrassed by the camera, you say an awkward hi and do a few cute poses along with Jesse before laughing.

Jess slides her phone in the pocket of her jacket before shouting another 'I love you' directed to the seven figures performing on stage.

The initial songs come to an end and the crowd roars, showing BTS their support. RM starts talking in English, doing a short introduction of himself and the group. The other members also say a few words before they stand together in a straight line and bow.

Another song begins to play then one of the members falls down. You think it's a miss-step. That happens all the time. Hopefully, he's okay. However, people at the front start shouting and the other members run to their fallen friend so quickly that you just know something bad happened.

Is it a sprain?

A familiar sound echoes amidst the growing chaos, making girls shriek. Before you know it, BTS's manager and staff are pulling the members off the stage. Hundreds of fans run forward, forming a wall of sorts as the others dash the other way.

"What's going on!?" Jesse shouts, looking a bit disoriented. "Was that a shot just now?"

Five gunshots cut through the panic. People dive to the ground while others push and jump over strangers in their petty attempts to reach the exit.

You grab Jesse and pull her down so that you're both crouching. This way you'll be more protected in case the shooter walks past you.

"Oh my god, what's going on?" Jesse cries, squeezing your hand with hers as she trembles from head to toe.

"Shh, don't speak so loud. We don't want to attract any unwanted attention," You whisper to her before looking above the chairs.

Half of the stadium is already empty. There are two figures in close range with guns in their hands, shooting random people as they move.

"Shit," you curse, hiding again when one of the two men shoot a teenage girl.

"What did you see?" Jesse asks.