Chapter 23- Meeting Her Dudes

Start from the beginning

We all followed their lead leaving Andie, or should I say Andrea, behind sulking and muttering things only her nose could understand.

I stopped and turned back to her, "Hey princess! Want to come?"

No answer

"Don't make me come and get you" I warned

She snorted and walked afterwards having her every step make a loud noise fill the area. I didn't walked until she had in level with me.

"Andrea, huh?" I smirked

"Don't call me that"

"Why? You prefer me calling you princess?" I teased

"Tch, not even a bit"

"Then why not Andrea?"

"Only my brothers call me that seldom"

"Why?"

She sighed, "You ask too much", annoyance evident in her tone

"That's cause you don't answer that much" I guess I really did asked too much when I noticed that we were already here.

"Have a seat" said Jaik gesturing me to come with them. I nodded

I did took my seat right after Andie did. That's cause I chose the chair right next to her which just made her glare at me from time to time. I just find it really cute every time she does that.

We did a lot of chats as we eat and honestly, they're really aren't that bad at all. Gray's a lot cooler than what I thought he was and Jaik's actually not that serious at all. He's actually the one who starts every topic we talk about. It was much more about Andie's embarrassing moments and I can see her turning bright red in humiliation. She constantly shots a glare to almost everyone every time Jaik tells some weird stories about her.

I cannot believe Andie had actually done ballet class before. I pictured her more like a propsman than a ballet dancer. I cannot imagine her wearing tutu spinning around while in a tippy-toe. It isn't just her type.

I can't help but to chuckle with the thought.

"Guys can we just switch the topic off?" she blurted out

"Yeah, we don't want to make Blushful get all mad early in the morning" I stated smilingly creating another round of laugh fron everybody

"Thank you?" she said more like in a questioning manner. I just nodded yes.

"Okay, enough for Andie. Let us go to this guy over here", said Gray pointing me out. My brows raised as I smiled noddingly, "Andie has told us everything the two of you were planning." He started bluntly. It got caught me off guard knowing now that she has told them what we talked about. Did he just said 'everything'?

Fuck! I should have thought of this. I just acted unaffected and just listened to what he's going to say next, "But recently she told us you were getting all serious about it. Is that true or she's just making that all up?" Gray asked bluntly like it's nothing serious

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked making sure that he's pointing out the thing inside my head. I need to be sure what he's talking about

"Oh c'mon dude. You exactly know what I mean. Andie said you asked her to be your girlfriend for real. Is that true?" Gray crossed his arms in front of him. I can feel everyone staring at me espacially Andie.

I was feeling little too guilty with the 'for real' part but I didn't mind to have a second thought, "Yes, it's true", I breathed out, "That's why I'm trying my best to know you guys better"