Chapter 19- Perfect Plan

[A/N]
Hey guys! An update for y'all! I hope you didn't wait too much. How did you think of the last chapter? Pretty boring? Super short? Tell me ^_^ I'm deciding to make a Shane POV often. How does it sounds, huh?

Oh well, I'm talking too much. But please guys, VOMMENT, (vote and comment) okay?

~~~~~~~~~~

-Shane Wilhem POV-

Too early for a teenager, 4:45 am and I'm all ready for school.

Whole night I've been thinking about my plan. Would it work for Andie? Actually, I'm not hundred percent confident she would go along with it. She was too stubborn to do so.

To be honest, I think Matt was right. Andie really is different from all the spoiled rich girls I know. All of them were so clingy and annoying. Andie is too, but not because she's clingy. She isn't clingy at all. I just find her really... I find her really strange cause she doesn't even seemed to like me. She doesn't act like a rich girl at all. And I don't even know what did I do wrong for her to hate me that much. It really annoys me. She's acting so much like Jade. She remids me of Jade.

I think it would be tough for me to make Matt jealous if she wouldn't go along with my plan. She's too stubborn for it! I don't know what Matt saw in her but all I wanted is for Matt to man up and tell her what he really feels towards her.

Though Matt didn't say anything about it, I can feel it. I've known Matt for a decade and I know that he feel something special for Andie.

I know someday I would ask myself why am I doing this and I would always tell to myself that I'm doing this for Matt. It's the least I could do for him, to make him finally say it himself. I knew he liked Jade once but he encouraged me to confess my feelings instead. So I want to do this for him.

I just can't believe that Matt, the one who pushed me to confess to Jade back then is now the one being chicken over some girl.

I don't want to hurt him by making him jealous, heck I won't even dare to do that after all the things he've done for me when all people around me left my side. I'm just trying to help him... my way.

Now, when would I start?

My thoughts got interrupted when my phone suddenly went off. I looked at the caller ID before answering. Unknown number.

"Hey, Shane. I knew you would be up already", greeted from the other line

It was a girl.

She knew I would be up? What is she, a stalker or something?

"Do I know you?" I asked

"Yes, it's me, Lanie." hearing her name, I let out a hefty sigh. I really hate this girl. She's really crazy, creepy, and scary. Well I can't blame her for liking me. Everyone does except for Andie but she's obviously overdoing it.

Damn! I'm thinking about her again.

I erased my thoughts and returned to the phone, "What do you want" I said in the coldest way I could put off

"You" she said too quickly

I instantaneously hung up the phone.

Wow, that's a scary one. Can't she be more... gentle? What she's doing doesn't make her any attractive at all. It frights me even.

I tried to push her away already. But she won't give up too easily. I need to find something that would make her stay away from me.

What should I do? Appear at school like a nerd?