Chapter 10-He's Being The Gentleman

[A/N]
So guys, another chapter here. Did it took so long? Well, sorry for that, hope you'd still support me. But I guess I will be more busy since I can already smell the school coming nearer. Huhuhu. Oh well. I'd still provide you updates. ^_^

Can I do a request? Can you guys share this story or something? Pretty please. And follow me also for my updates. Hihihi Ok?

BTW. Sorry with some misspelled words or some grammatical errors. NOT EDITED

ENJOY!!

••••••••••••

~Andie's POV~

Seeing Shane throwing his usual smirk with those narrowed blue eyes looking deep into yours, sending some messages I don't exactly know makes me feel uneasy. Yeah fine, I admit that one.

Don't get me wrong. I just feel worried of what he is up to. Upon knowing Shane, he is the person who wants to get things go on his way the way he wanted. And like I said, since he hated me enough, I know he would think of something evil to put-up some reprisal and make me miserable. Spoiled, indeed.

Well, he's not like the usual bad boy you might picture that are seen in movies or chick flicks that wears baggy shorts with loose shirt and big rings or dark pants with black leathered jacket boys on the bike, kind of things. You get me, right?

To describe him, he's some kind of rich shit jerk who gets all he wanted with cars, house, parties, servants. Or maybe I should add up another. Girls, maybe.

He even does things not for minors without getting punished, like driving cars, taking liquored drinks, etc. Well that's illegal, I know, but he always get himself out of it. Is that even normal? And of course, I shouldn't forget. He loves making people's lives a disaster. Wants example? Well look at me now.

Enough said for him to be called bad boy, right? Pch. Yeah, he makes me nervous at times but I can always guard myself, you know. It's just, you can never really escape those kind of feelings. I'm still a girl. You wouldn't expect when, you know. He might be something.

He then broke the gazes and didn't wait for Mr. Lee to open the door for him as he just opened it for himself. He got out of the car and took some steps away then he paused after turning back facing the car giving me a nice view of him from the window inside.

He's wearing this white Sketchers with black laces paired with his clean white pants while hands inside of its loosed pockets. He wears this gray sleeveless hoodie for top exposing his fair skinned fine biceps. Hmmm, he looked nice. At least I think he did.

'Nice? Just admit it. He looks hot!'

What! Course not. It's just the clothes. He just looked fine wearing it.

'Oh really? Then why are you still sitting here checking him out?'

What! How long actually am I staring at him!

As my eyes traveled on him, my eyes reached his face and saw his eyes looking back at me with an amused grin that's cracked on his lips. Wait. Why is he still standing there?

"Miss Andie, aren't you going out of the car?" a deep voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts making me jump a little on my seat but that didn't made me look away. Seriously. Why does Mr. Lee needed to have that deep voice! I scares me to hell.

"M-uh, yeah?" I stuttered not taking my eyes off of the view

Wait, what veiw? This isn't veiw Andie! Stop it!

"Young Master's seemed to be waiting for you, miss" that got my attention.

I looked at Mr. Lee with confused look while he doesn't give any clue on his face. He's serious most of the time, I guess.