Chapter 23- Meeting Her Dudes

[A/N]

Happy Holiday guys!

Here's an update for y'all. I hope you'd like this chappy. Please vote now! pleasey... I would update sooner if I get more votes this time ^_^ I swear! Sorry if this isn't really a long chapter but I still hope you'd love it.

And... VOMMENT!

And thank you to NeonLights1404 for the awsome cover! I really appreaciate it! Love ya! It's adorable!

WARNING! NOT EDITED!

•••••••••••••••••

*****Andie Rams' POV*****

Eating breakfast with Gray and Jaik while dad has left early never been a big news for me. He'll be leaving to where wants when he wanted to. I think I just got used to it since it has been like this for as long as I can remember.

What's really weird this morning is that I woke up earlier than I usually do again. Even my brothers started to notice it. I don't know, I guess it's part of growing old or something.

"You should tell her sooner or later, bro", said Gray

Jaik sighed, "No, I can't just do that. You don't understand. She doesn't like me that way"

"You aren't even sure about that yet, Jaik", I commented

"Are you?"

"I say, you'll never know unless you try" I said crossing my arms in front of me

"I say, just shut it already. Can we just get this topic over with?" Jaik blurted in the room

Gray and I looked at each other and back to Jaik.

"No way"

"No way"

We sang at the same time.

Jaik scoffed, "Oh yeah? Why don't we drop this topic about me and just get into your issue with your Prince Charming, huh?"

I snorted, "He's not my Prince Charming, okay?"

His head tilted right raising his brows, "Oh I bet he will be, soon!", he said noddingly

The two of them laughed and high-fived as I was, well, left sulking on my seat.

"And who told you that?" I asked playfully

"You did" Jaik said between his chuckles

My brows got all curled up if it was even possible as soon as he said that, "Me? Oh please, like what did I actually say?" I said pointing to myself disbelieving to what he's saying

"You said you'd be giving him a chance" amusement in his tone.

I just tend to ignore it rolling my eyes when the doorbell rang.

"You go get it", said Gray ordering me

"Why me!" I protested

"Uh, because you're pretty?" said Jaik chucklingly

"Nice try" I rolled my eyes at them and stood from my chair. I can hear their chuckles fading as I went farther to go get the door.

Who would be coming at our house this time of the day? I opened the door and my brows spontaneously furrowed when I saw who it was.

"You again?" words fluently slid out of my tongue with annoyance evident in my tone.

He chuckled, "Good morning to you too, princess"