FINAL DAY - 12:00 - Chopin Etude Op.25, No.5

The clock struck twelve and it was officially time for the party. You called the taxi ahead of time to make sure you were not late. When you arrived at the party, the poor taxi driver was overwhelmed with the number of reporters at the scene. The reporters practically bombarded the entire car, almost trampling you to the ground when you got out. Thankfully, a few of Jumin's security guards rushed to aid and swat the reporters out of your way.

"Park Jihye! What is your response to your hate comments?!"

"Is it really true that you are dating Jumin Han?"

"Are you aware he's engaged to Sarah?!"

"Will you be continuing your performances despite the rumors?"

"Please follow this way." the security guard led you through the storm of cameras and flashes until you finally reached the inside of the venue.

"You must be Park Jihye. It's nice to properly meet you in person." a voice called. Looking up, it was Jaehee and she greeted you with a warm smile. "It must've been rough treading through the sea of reporters. Mr. Han insisted we would have this many reporters."

"Ah, no problem! It was a little rough but I'm fine now. Thank you." you smiled back warmly.

"I must thank you for putting the party together. For your first time, you've seemed to successfully invite a lot of guests. I don't remember the last time we had this many guests come to our party."

"N-Noona! There are too many reporters at the entrance! I think they might break the door!" a blonde boy came hectically running over to the two of you before his eyes caught your presence. He immediately bowed, slightly blushing. "Hello, Jihye! It's nice to meet you again. I hope you're feeling better."

"Thank you, Yoosung. That's very thoughtful of you."

"N-No, don't think too much about it! It's only natural that I'm worried about our new member. But you really outdid yourself even if this is your first time hosting an RFA party! I'm so glad to have someone as capable as you take over Rika's position!"

"Yoosung, what about the reporters? Are they going to be alright?" Jaehee frowned, pulling the clipboard closer to her chest.

"Yeah, about that..." Yoosung looked over to the group of security guards trying to hold down the door. "I don't think that door or the security guards will last. Where is Jumin by the way?"

"He should be here any second. Once I get a message prompting his arrival, he'll be here. Although, I believe he'll come through the back since there are too many people in the front."

"Shoot, I gotta help the security guards. The door is literally about to burst." Yoosung looked over at you one more time with a shy grin. "I'll see you later, Jihye!"

"We might have to let the reporters in sooner or later. The security guards can't hold the door any longer." Jaehee sighed as she watched Yoosung come to the rescue. "Oh, Zen!"

Zen approached the two of you with a welcoming grin. Waving happily towards you, he greeted you politely. "Hello, Jihye! It's a pleasure to see you again! You're very stunning in that dress. I hate to admit it, but Jumin is a lucky bastard."

Jaehee laughed. "Yes, the dress really suits you, Jihye."

"I hope that jerk didn't give you too much trouble. You've been basically locked up in his cage for days. I'm glad nothing bad happened to you though. Oh, I saw Mr. Han come through the back door a few minutes ago after Jumin."

Your ears perked up by the mention of Jumin's arrival. "He's here?"

"Apparently. I saw only a glimpse of him but I wasn't able to reach him since he was talking to Seven with all the reporters crowding the entire room."