1st Day - 15:48 - Prologue

a/n: you have been warned for spoilers in the game (especially jumin's route)!!! other than that, please enjoy~

"Another amazing performance, Miss Park!" Mr. Shin—the conductor—approached me for a friendly hug.

"Thank you so much!" I batted my forehead sweats with my wrist, still feeling my heart race from the successful performance.

"More and more people are attending the concert every time you perform, Miss Park. Your popularity is a raging monster." Mr. Shin jokingly laughed.

"It's only barely been a year yet so things are just starting to get better and better."

"I love your optimism. I only see a bright future ahead of you!" Mr. Shin glanced down at his silver wristwatch. "My, this day has gone by quickly! I have to get ready for tomorrow's concert! I'll catch you later, Miss Park!"

"See you soon, Mr. Shin!"

I reached for the handle of my dressing room, my hand still shaking from my nerves. I cracked my knuckles a few times, trying to ease the nerves but it still chases me every time. Well, as I said, it's barely been a year yet so hopefully, these nerves won't be as bad later down the road.

I stepped out of my concert dress and into my comfy clothes. As I took off my makeup, my phone rang.

"Yes, I'll get it~" I muttered lazily to myself, walking over to my purse, fumbling for the phone. "Huh, that's weird. I should've turned it off."

My fingers glide across the screen, instantly revealing a strange message I just received.

Unknown: Hello? Is anyone here?

Jihye: Hello?

Unknown: Thank goodness! You see, I found this phone lying by itself on a subway station and all it had was this messaging app. I want to find the owner, but there's no recollection of their information on here... I've been messaging through this app to signal a reply.
Unknown: There are only important-looking numbers and an address typed in a note... I'd like to return this phone to its original owner, but I'm currently abroad. Would you please help me find the owner of this phone?

I arched my eyebrows at that request. But sensing this was a nice person who probably just wants to find its owner.

Jihye: Sure.

Unknown: You're a lifesaver. Thank you. Here's the address:
Unknown: [Click Link]

Jihye: Wait, hold on. Are you telling me to go to this address? Isn't this a little sketchy?

Unknown: Don't worry. The place isn't that sketchy, trust me. Although, if you feel unsafe, you have the right to leave the area. But can you at least be willing to go there?

Jihye: I don't really like this idea...but if I feel unsafe, I'm going home.

Unknown: Great. Text me when you get there.

I quickly finished taking the rest of my makeup off and gathered my belongings. I made sure to say quick goodbyes and thank yous to all the backstage crews and musicians before heading off. I followed the address exactly on the map.

A few minutes later, I was greeted by a white door with a password lock.

Jihye: Ok, I'm here.

Unknown: Great. Do you see a door with a password lock?

Jihye: Yes.