7th Day - 15:15 - Piano Concerto in A minor, Op. 16

The alarm shrieks at 3:00 am. You could barely keep your eyes peeled open since you are absolutely not a morning person. The bedsheets felt warm curled up against your body but you knew if you gave into its trap, you would not be able to get up.

Today is the concert day.

Realizing this, you shot straight out of bed, getting immediately ready to head to the airport. The floor felt extra chillier today as you tiptoed your way into the kitchen, careful not to wake up MitKat. But he was a light sleeper so as soon as he heard you open the fridge, he crawled over to you, rubbing himself against your leg.

"MitKat," you cooed, bringing him closer to your arms. "I'll miss you, buddy. Don't worry, mom and dad will be here in a few hours, ok? Behave while I'm gone." you tickled under his chin to which he purred lovingly.

After making yourself a quick cup of coffee, you took a quick morning shower to wake yourself up because that single cup of coffee was not enough to shake you awake.

The time was only 3:30 am, yet you still had a lot of time. Curious about how cold the temperature was outside, you opened the front door of your house.

"Holy sh—" the extreme chill pinched your skin, sending goosebumps down your body. Just as you were about to close the door, a large cardboard box stood next to the door outside. "I don't remember ordering something..."

You took the package in any way. Opening the package with a box cutter, you gasped in shock to what was inside the package.

It was a brand new (f/c) dress.

The dress felt cold against your hands as you ran your fingers through its exquisite fabric. You pulled the dress from the box, letting its entirety unfold before you. The style of the dress was simple yet elegant. There were no straps to it whatsoever and the ends of the dress flowed across the floor.

Gathering the ends of your dress, hoisting them in your arms, you ran back to your room to reorganize your suitcase.

It's time to leave.

- -

"Brighten up, Jumin-ssi!" Sarah linked her arms with Jumin to which he instantly reacted negatively too.

They finally arrived in Tokyo, where the four would spend the majority of their time. Apparently, Choi Glam loves Tokyo and insisted that Jumin and his father should come as well. Jumin wasn't too fond of the crowded space and it didn't make anything better because of the fact that Sarah was cooing right next to him, invading his personal space.

"I don't like anyone touching me." he snapped coldly, making Sarah frown.

"I-It's our first date! Why aren't you happy?"

"Isn't it clear? I did not sign up for any of this in the first place. This is not a date."

"Jumin. I expect to be on your utmost behavior during this entire trip. I will not tolerate any more of your complaints. We are here to enjoy ourselves and get to know each other. Be nice to your future wife, Sarah." his father turned his head around, glaring at his son with disappointment.

"I know just the right thing that'll cheer you up, Jumin," Glam smirked playfully, handing him a ticket.

"What is this?"

"We're about to see one of the most amazing and young pianists! She's from our country too. Her name is Park Jihye, I'm sure you heard of her somewhere~" Glam's voice was laced with venom the second she said the name.

"Yes, of course." Jumin nodded modestly. "She's the new member of the RFA."

"Who?!" Sarah screamed, making Jumin sigh.