3rd Day - 8:12 - Unwelcomed

"Do these ties suit me well, Elizabeth the 3rd?" Jumin laid out his 20 different sets of ties—all in different colors and designs.

"Meow?"

Jumin sighed quietly. "If only you could speak. Perhaps I should hire someone to choose ties for me in the morning." Jumin shook his head. "But that'll be a tedious process."

ding dong~

"Must be Assistant Kang." Jumin walked over to his door and opened it, expecting to see his assistant.

Except it was a woman he's never seen before.

She flashed a puppy-like smile towards Jumin, rudely barging into his room without his permission. He stepped back, confused by the identity of the lady in front of him.

"Hello, Jumin-ssi!" the lady with burgundy locks grinned, excited to meet Jumin. "Did I surprise you?"

"Oh," Jumin lips pursed tightly. "you must be the maid. I'm afraid you're forbidden entering my room without my permission. It's common sense for you to know from the day you signed the contract."

"What?"

"I'll reschedule an appointment with my assistant soon. In the meantime, I suggest you should leave."

"I-It's me, Sarah!" Sarah panicked, trying to approach closer to Jumin. "You must've not heard about me yet."

"No, I haven't. May I ask how you got in my room?"

"Oh~" Sarah giggled. "Mr. Chairman let me in~"

"Mr. Chairman?"

"My bad, let me properly introduce myself!" Sarah cleared her throat. "I spoke to Mr. Chairman yesterday! He said he would like us to get engaged! Since we are going to be spending the rest of our lives together, he only thought it was natural for me to see you~ I only know about you through news articles so I'm really happy I got to see you in person!"

"..."

"I've got to say, you're more handsome in person! You've got a nice body too~ Is this a custom made suit? Right up my alley~" Sarah trailed her finger down Jumin's torso to which Jumin instantly removed Sarah's hand from his body.

"Please don't touch me."

Sarah smiled nervously. "R-Right. It's our first time meeting after all! We'll only get to know each other better from here on out. She said wonderful things about you too!"

"She?"

"Glam Choi! You know, the lady who had dinner with you the other day!"

"I'm sorry but I will be late for work." Jumin abruptly interrupted, walking past Sarah. "We'll postpone this meeting."

"Should I come to work with you?"

"No thank you. Also," Jumin turned around. "may I ask which security guard let you in?"

"I-I didn't remember the face. Is it important right now? I think our future together is more important."

"No, this is more important." Jumin snapped. "I'll have the same security guard who let you in to be the one to escort you and make sure he contacts me right away."

With that, Jumin swiftly left his room as another security guard took Sarah out of his room. Sarah watched Jumin's back fade away in the broad halls with a frown.