Chapter 6

Wesley and Drew pulled me into a secluded corner backstage. And when I mean secluded, I mean secluded. Like no one even walked by there. 

"So, basically this is what's going on.." Drew started.

"Keaton likes you, like a lot, but here's the catch." Wes said.

Wait, wait. There's a catch? What kind of catch? I mean, he liked me, there's a catch to that? Am I like not good enough or something? I mean, he's perfect. Wait, no. I don't like him like that. We're just friends, we met less than a week ago. Am I falling for him already? No, I couldn't be. That's not possible. 

"He has a girlfriend, her name is Jess. And if he breaks up with her for someone else, she'll be pissed dude." Wes continued. 

"Well, erm, shouldn't Keaton be able to do what makes him happy?" I questioned. 

"He should be able too," Drew started. "But he's not, she feels like she should have complete control over everything he does, and he doesn't fight it, because he knows he'll just loose." 

"She's a complete bitch." Wes added.

I couldn't help but chuckle at that one. Because, from what I've heard about her, she sounded like a complete bitch. And just how he said it so bluntly, he didn't seem to hide anything.

"Wait, so what are you trying to tell me here?" I asked with a confused tone to my voice. 

"Well, basically were asking you to get Keaton off of her, and onto you, because we actually like you." Drew said. 

"Oh.."