Chapter 7

"Yeah, so, go get em' tiger." Drew yelled whilist slapping my on the bum. 

I chuckled a little bit and then walked off over to where Keaton was standing, which was just around the corner from where Drew, Wes, and I had our conversation.

"Hey, Keats," I said smiling while giving him a hug.

"Hey, where'd you guys go?" He questioned.

"Oh, erm, we just had a chat about something, but it's not really that important." I said trying to hide our previous conversation. 

"Oh, alright. Hey, I was wondering, do you want to hang out with me and my girlfriend, Jess tomorrow Jules?" 

"Uh, sure." I said with an unsure tone in my voice. What would she think of me? Drew said she was a complete bitch. What if he was right? What if she was totally overprotective over Keaton and would never let me see him again? Ugh, I just need to calm down. That's the worst case scenario. She could be the nicest person in the world for all I know. Goodness. 

The following day seemed to fly by. I barely even remembered anything that happened throughout the day, because I was so flustered about meeting Jess. 

"Ready to go?" Keaton asked holding his arm out for me to loop mine around his. 

"Yeah, I guess." I said, trying to put the slightest smile on my face.

We were going to surprise Jess, she goes to a private school, so she doesn't get to see Keaton a lot. She had no idea we were coming, it's going to be pretty funny seeing the reaction on her face. As we pulled up to her house, I think it was the biggest house I've ever seen in my life. I bet if you yelled from one side of it, you couldn't hear the person yelling on the other side. It was quite modern looking as well.

"Here we go," Keaton said smiling and slowly opening the door. We both tip toed through the kitchen, and towards the living room, when we saw something completely unexpected by me, but even more unexpected by Keaton. 

"I can explain.." Jess said while pulling away from the boy who was practically eating her face.

"Explain what Jess? You have no explaining to do, I'm done with you." Keaton said. 

"No, Keaton. Wait!" Jess said running after him, barely even noticing me. She grabbed Keaton's arm, but he pulled it out of her grip straight away. 

Once we finally made it out of her house, Keaton saw her standing at the doorway, and I guess he felt the need to have revenge on her, because, before he even gave me the chance to think, he put his hands on either side of my face, and kissed me. 

"How does that feel Jess? How the fuck does that feel!" He screamed as we got into the car and drove away.