Chapter 11

They made it through, auditions, and boot camp, even though Drew missed his cue, Simon must have seen something in them, and plus, I get to go to live shows this week! I haven't seen Keaton in about two weeks, and it's been torture, I absolutely can't wait to see him again. 

I walked backstage, showing my pass to the bodyguards standing on either side of the door. 

"Go ahead," They said opening the doors to let me through. 

It was really overwhelming being backstage, people running here and there to make sure the contestant was prepared to go on stage. As I was walking through, I felt a small tap on my shoulder, making me jump a little. 

"Wesley!" I screamed jumping into his arms. 

"We missed you!" He said picking me up and spinning me around. 

"I missed you guys too, where's Keaton, how's everything been?" 

"Keaton's over there," He said pointing in his general direction, "And we've been fine, now go talk to your boyfriend." He said playfully pushing me and flashing me a wink. 

I slowly made my way over to Keaton, being careful not to run into anyone. 

"Julia!" Keaton screamed from almost all the way across the room.

I ran up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him, longer than I've ever kissed him before, I just missed him, so much.

"I missed you." I whispered, looking deeply into his eyes. 

"I missed you too, baby." He said smiling, while planting a soft kiss on my cheek.