Chapter 2

I hopped off the bus and finally got to school, it was huge. There were so many high schoolers buzzing around the front of the school, talking about their summers, and how much they missed each other. Those couples showing too much PDA, you know what I mean.

I saw Keaton out of the corner of my eye, and decided to go over to him.

"Hey, Keaton." I smiled.

"Oh, hey Jules. This is me and Wes' friend Drew."

"Hey, I'm Drew, Drew Chadwick." He said with a wink, clearly the flirt of the group.

"Yeah, guys, we'll be right back, I'm going to show Julia around a bit." Keaton said.

"GET IT IN MAN." Drew shouted as we started walking away, I have to say, it did make me blush a little. Keaton gave a dirty look to Drew over his shoulder.

Every single girl we passed in the hallway willingy said "Hi." To Keaton as we walked by. I began to think that Keaton was that boy that every girl liked, but he didn't even realize it.

"You have your schedule?" Keaton asked.

"Erm, yeah, it's right here." I pulled my schedule out of my back pocket and handed it to him. He then took out his and compared the two.

"We have the same first period class." Keaton smiled. "Biology."

He continued scanning our schedules, "Most of our classes are the same, so I can show you around."

Keaton caught me off guard, he looked me right in the eye with those deep blue orbs. I just got lost.

"Julia?"

"Oh, erm, yeah, that'd be great."

__________________________

"Lost in his eyes like, oh my god where is he?"