Chapter 16

Not too long after me and Keaton broke up, the boys got elimanated and arrived back at school. I tried to avoid them as much as possibly, considering we weren't on the best of terms right now, but it was hard, because we were on the same bus, and we both got on and off at the same stop, so it was almost impossible trying to stay away from him, plus, he was in most of my classes, so we'd have to face each other eventually, the only class we didn't have with each other was history. 

I walked to history with my head down, and books in hand, I made it almost the whole way there, until I bumped into someone at the door.

"Oh, um, sorry." I muttered as I began picking up my things.

"No, it--it was my fault." The familiar voice said. "Everything was my fault." He muttered. 

I looked up and our eyes met, it was Keaton. Was he apoligizing to me? What was going on?

"What do you mean?" I said looking up at him confused. 

"I mean kissing Lauren, everything was my fault, I love you, and nothing's ever going to be able to change that. I'm sorry, for everything that I ever did wrong. I promise, I'll never do it again, I love you."

I didn't even hesitate, I just leaned in and kissed him, obviously forgetting that we were right in front of the door of our history class. We just got caught up in the moment. He sounded extremely genuine when he told me that, and I absolutely loved him for it. 

"I love you too." I smiled. 

So guys, that's the end of the fanfic! I hope you enjoyed it! I enjoyed writing it for you! Anyways, I'd be totally willing to write another Emblem3 one, and have the first chapter up by TONIGHT, just comment if you want it to be with Wesley or Drew! I'll take the boy with the highest votes and I'll put him in the story line! Love you guys! - Julia