Chapter 7

Ricky's POV

It freaks me out when I see the determination in Kate's eyes. I've never seen this side of her, but I kind of like it.

I look at Chris." Alright. Then lets go find our father." I say and stand up.

She doesn't seem excited about the meeting our father part, but then again I don't blame her.

"Chris, call the others and tell them our plan. I need to talk to Rumplestiltskin." I say and walk out towards the front door of the shop, Kate following.

As I step out, I see Rumplestiltskin talking to Andy right outside. They hear my footsteps and both look at me.

"Rumplestiltskin, I need a favor from you." I say as I walk towards them.

"Another one?" He asks, sounding surprised. A sane person wouldn't ever dare to ask the dark one for a favor, let alone two, cause no one wants to owe him anything in return.

"Well, to be specific, you can't accomplish the first favor I asked you. So this one will do." I say.

He sighs. "Fair enough. What is it that you need?"

"I am planning on tracking down my father. I need a tracking potion." I say.

"Okay. Do you have anything of his?" He asks.

I nod and reach for the one thing I have from my father, which is a compass. He had told me that this compass would always help me find my way, to my family, to my happiness. Right before my sister was born, he left, leaving nothing behind but this.

I'm hesitant to hand it to him. I've held this compass close to my heart, but I have to find the bastard. I hand it over.

"Follow me then." He says as he walks into the shop.

Andy, Kate and I follow him.

Before we knew it, he is dropping a potion on the compass.

We all wait. Suddenly, the compass rises into the air, floating.

"The compass will lead you to him. It might be a long journey." Rumplestiltskin says.

"Alright. Thanks, again." I tell him.

"Don't mention it. Good luck." He says before dissapearing into blue smoke.

I sigh and looked at Kate, Ashley, Chris and Andy.

"Are you guys ready?" I ask.

They all nod.

"Okay, lets go." I say and grab the compass, putting it in my pocket and walking out of the shop." Where are the others?" I ask Chris.

"They're waiting for us back in the woods." He replies.

"Ash, do you have another bean?" I ask Ashley.

He nods and holds it out, showing me.

We all walk back towards where the last portal that took us here opened. We all stand in a circle as Ashley throws the bean on the ground, a portal opening.

We all jump and in a matter of seconds, we're out of the woods, and the portal closes.

"Ricky!" I heard Ryan yell.

I turn around and see Ryan running towards us, the guys following behind.

"What happened? Did you get the potion?" Ryan asks.

"Sadly, no. But we did get something else." I reply, holding out the compass.

"The compass your father gave you?" He frowns. "That was given to you? I thought that was yours to begin with."