alpine

It was the match day against alpine. The teams were on their bench. Jennifer smiled looking at Shawn. Shawn returned the gesture. The match soon started. Sonny , Basile and Sandra went for polar bear no. 2 but it was stopped by aiden frost's Ursa binder. Aiden was playing terrifically good. Just something Jennifer had expected. After ten minuted he had scored the first goal using Ursa rager. Alpine was on lead and suddenly the raimon defenders and mid fielders started fighting among themselves. Jennifer groaned. "What the fuck man!fighting in between a match?"

The first half ended with raimon fighting among themselves and the score being 1-0. In the second half Aiden was going to make another goal but sonny ran to the defense and stopped him. Sonny started over exerting himself. Running both in defense and offense." What are you doing sonny?" Maxime asked him.
"Isn't it obvious? I am playing football. Football is supposed to be fun. No matter if we make small mistakes. What matters is we play and have fun."

The speech did something with the players and they started working better. The defense and offense formed a perfect sync. Adriano stole the ball and passed to Basile who used fire tornado and scored a goal evening the score. Shawn got the ball. They used a combo shoot cold front and scored again but sonny again got back the score with a normal shoot. Thats when the alpine made a substitution and brought in a new player .

Her name was bunny. Though she was more or less an amature her speed was incredible. She started making long passes to herself and used a hissatsu bunny run and scored. The alpine players got a message from their coach and they started moving in perfect sync in a triangle with bunny on the top.
"What is that?" Regina asked looking at the perfect sync of players.

"Its like they are an orchestra with the perfect tune." Mister Yi spoke.
"so  u mean someone is conducting the orchestra? You mean someone is actually signaling them?"
"Who is it?" Aurelia stood up along with Lee as they started looking around.
"Its not anyone on the team. Its those people." Jennifer pointed at the crowd towards the people wearing bunny ears. They had a flap in hand and they were signalling the direction.

Mister Yi spoke up."their princess is doing what she has to do now let's see what our princess will do."
Mister yi got up and started doing a wierd dance.

"You mean Sandra." Regina said.
Jennifer clenched her fist as a purple shade and a tick appeared on her forehead."we are behind by one point. So sit down and act subtle."She hissed.
Mister Yi became scared. "Looks like we have an empress with us as well." Raimon wasn't able to steal the ball. Aiden, bunny and Shawn together used triple blizzard and scored again.

After a while nino seemed to have dechipher the signals and the raimon  stole the ball. Valentine was dribbling as shawn was trying to steal the ball from him.

"Snow prince vs snow prince. That's interesting." Jennifer whispered.
Valentine used cold snap and passed to sonny who used goldengull and scored. The alpine started using their sync triangle again but this time without signals. They were in front of the goal in no time. They again used triple blizzard but this time sandra stopped it using a new hissatsu mermaid veil.  She passed the ball to kiko but aiden stole it. He used Ursa rager again. Sonny and Basile stepped in front of the ball and kicked towards the opponent's goal
shouting."counter drive."

The ball rushed towards the goal and went in. Just then the whistle blew and it was raimons victory. Jennifer stood from her seat with a huge grin. Sandra walked back to the bench and bunny came to talk to her. "That last save of yours was so incredible" bunny squealed.

"The triple blizzard was incredible too.
As fellow female players let's do our best." Sandra shook hands with her.
"You played well too" bunny told nino.
"Thank u" nino said walking past her.
"You are a nice female player." Bunny complimented him.
"I AM NOT A GIRL." Nino shouted. After congratulating her team Jennifer walked to Sandra."you rocked it girl." Jennifer complimented her.

Bunny extended her hand to Jennifer. "Hi I am princess bunny. Well Shawn calls me princess so I am his princess. Who are you?"
Jennifer smirked shaking her hand."I am his queen."

She then walked to Shawn. "Jennifer" Shawn wrapped his hands around her.
"It was a nice match pretty boy."
"Yeah it was." Shawn kissed her cheek and pulled back.
"So this is the girl you loved?" Aiden asked walking forward making Shawn blush. Jennifer just smirked at aiden.
"Aiden frost.

"Jennifer argent. Nice to meet you."
"I wish I could say the same."
"A feisty one? I like it." Aiden smirked. Shawn cleared his throat." Aiden behave."

"I was just stating what I thought brother. Don't be jealous. I am not taking your girl." Aiden shrugged. Making Jennifer chuckle. "Shawn had said the same thing when we first met and he had complimented me."

The next opponents for raimon were going be aliea academy. The team was gathered in the clubroom. Jennifer got up from her seat and started speaking."the aliea academy were one of the toughest players raimon eleven had ever played. They got great speed. You guys will have to be aware of hunter foster. He was the guy who taught me soccer.

Then there is Xavier Schiller who I thought was dead till now. Turns out hunter has been hiding stuff from me. Anyway from what I remember Xavier was a guy who was used to play alone. If he plays there will be lack of teamwork. Take advantage of that. As u know he is the highest scorer of ff prelims so Sandra you are against some though competition. Thats all by my side. I have to be somewhere so mister Yi will take over." Jennifer picked her bag and rushed out.

"Where is she going?" Valentine asked.
"You seem a lot interested in her these days." Sandra teased him.
"I was just asking where did she go. Doesn't mean I am interested." Valentine whipped his head to the side blushing.
Jennifer ran to luner prime's hostel building. The corridor was empty. She looked for kyle's room.

"Kyle,kyle,kyle where is kyle's god damn room?" She then saw a lable with his name on a door. She knocked. As the door opened she threw her arms around the guy.

"Whao! What happened?" Kyle asked her
"I am so sorry I fought with you." She whispered to him.
Kyle smiled and kept one hand on the back of her head and the other on her back. "don't worry. Its okay "
"You forgive me?"

"For shouting at me?yeah. For slapping me? Hell No!" He shouted and pushed her away closing the door. Jennifer banged her fist on his door.
"kyle I am sorry. Kyle listen."
Kyle slowly opened the door and started laughing. "Your face looks priceless."
Jennifer growled. "I was scared you bastard." And she started hitting him. Kyle ran in his room as Jennifer followed. "I will catch you."

He jumped on the bed and laughed. "keep dreaming."
She ran and jumped on the bed after him. Kyle jumped down laughing. She was on the edge of the bed when her ankle twisted and she fell down on her leg. Kyle laughed harder holding his stomach but when she wasnt able to get up a concerned look painted his features. "what happened?"

"My....my leg."she grunted in pain.
"Can u get up?"
"No idiot."

He walked to her and sat down.
"Let me look at it." He carefully held her ankle and twisted it a little. Jennifer scream with pain." Aaaaoooouuuchh!"
"Looks like you have twisted it."
"WASNT THAT OBVIOUS?"
"Don't shout. I'll take you to the hospital." She picked her up. On their way out they met Duske.
"what happened to you?" Duske asked.
"Sprained her leg. Tell Heath I'll be back in an hour."

Kyle made her sit in his car and went to the driver seat .On their way to hospital Jennifer spoke up. "Kyle did you know about Heath's brain tumor?"
Kyle frowned."he told you?"
"No I over heard him talking to Regina."
"oh! He is getting close to her." Kyle stated. There was again that pang in her heart.

"I know that. Answer my question ." She snapped .
"Whao easy there. Yea I knew"
"why didnt you tell me."
"Jennifer there's a lot going inside Ares that you don't understand. I can't tell everything to you. You gotta trust me. I won't do anything wrong."
"I am your sister kyle. Ofcourse I trust you."

"Then shut up . we are at the hospital."

The doctor put a plaster on her leg saying that her leg will be okay in a week. While coming out of the hospital she again saw Elliot in Faiths room with his head hung low.  Elliot ,I'll take your revenge for you. Wait! Revenge? Jude!! Dude Nostalgia is a bitch. Got a great idea.

The team was sad looking at Jennifer's leg.
"Who will we practice with now?"
"chill. I am not dead. I'll keep giving instructions. Go on guys. Practice."