It starts again

Three years after Jennifer's death(?)
*ring* *ring*
"Hello."
"Sissy! I have been calling since last half an hour."
"I know. I know. I was just busy making Allison's breakfast." The girl with jet black hair trapped the phone between her ear and shoulder.
Allison, a nine year old girl came skipping downstairs.
"Sissy is my breakfast ready?"
"Yes sit down. can I talk to you later."
"No your later never comes. Put me on speaker and keep the phone down."
"Okay okay." The blacknette did as told and kept the phone down. She picked up two slices of bread .
"So say what you wanted to talk about .corners or no corners.?"
"No corners." Allison chirped dangling her leg sitting on the chair. The girl carefully carved out the corners of the bread applying butter on it.
"Coach wanted to talk to you."
"Me?"
"Yes."
"Who seamore or Travis."
"Coach seamore."
"Oh okay. I will contact him. You say did you get any information on your stalker friend?"
"C'mon Jennifer I told you Heath was just your fan that's why he has been doing research on you. He is not one of the organization."
"How can you be so sure? He knows I am alive. He couldn't have known it unless he is one of them."
"But the organization doesn't know you are alive."
"Jenny. I am getting late for school. So I am going out."Allison got up and kissed Jennifer's cheek.
"Have a good day honey."
"Oh I will." Allison ran outside heading to her school. 'The mystic school, New York'
(I know you are confused but have patience.)
"Yeah say how are you so confirmed he is not one of them?". Jennifer snapped at the guy on the other side of the call.
"For you I took admission in scales of Ares , you know how much of torture that is? They don't even let us play video games and i have been spying on my best friend since 2 years. You don't trust my investigation?"
"Nope. Plus I sent you there to only spy on heath. Not my problem that you went all buddy buddy with him. "
" You know what fuck off."
*beep* *beep*
Jennifer stared at her phone and scoffed. "You called me in the first place."

*doorbell rings.* "now who's it?" Jennifer groaned taking out her apron and opened the door. Standing in front of her was the boy in orange headband.
"Mark? I thought you won't come for another month."
mark stepped inside. "Under 17 Football frontier is starting next month. I won't have time."
" football frontier eh?"
"Yup. Where's my little warrior?"
"She went to school. Will be back by 2 o clock. You just missed her by ten minutes."
"Oh shit! Well that's okay. I can surprise her when she returns."
"Yeah she will be happy. Now come in. I will make Coffee."
"Okay."
Jennifer smiled as a peculiar memory flashed in her mind.
~~~~flashback(1 year ago)~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And what happened next?"
"The queen died."
"Died? And what happened to the knights?"
"The knights mourned her death but they knew they had to move on so that's what they did."
"But this was not a happy ending."
"I don't have a happy life." Jennifer mumbled under her breath.
"What?"
"I said real life don't have happy endings."
"But..."
"Sleep Allison. I have lots of work to do."
"Okay" the little girl pouted and closed her eyes.

Jennifer closed her room and headed to the living space. *doorbell rings.*
She glanced at the clock. "8:30? Who is here at this hour?" She frowned and went to the kitchen taking out a pistol from one of the cupboards.
She slightly opened the gate but her eyes went wide.
"Mark?"
"Jennifer? You are alive?" He whispered. "I knew it" he walked in wrapping his hands around her shoulder as tears flowed down his cheeks."I knew it."
"Mark." Jennifer hugged him back tightly.
When he pulled back she asked. "How did you find me?"
"I knew you were not dead. I saw you at the funeral but no one believed me."
•••••••••••••••••••double flashback••••••••••••••
Mark was going out of the gate to get some air on the day of Jennifer's funeral when he saw a glimpse of brown locks near the trees. "Jennifer?" He whispered and ran to the said spot but no one was there. He looked around until an all too similar chocolate and vanilla aroma hit his nose."that's Jennifer's smell. She's here."
He ran back to the team. "Guys Jennifer is alive. I saw her." But no one believed him thinking he is just going through a trauma.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"After that day I searched for you insanely. Going through every details of your death. I searched for flights under your name everyday for 3 weeks until I found what I needed. Jennifer argent. Age 13 flight to new York and I knew where you could be. Why did you leave us?"
"I...I had to mark . Those guys who shot me were from the Organization. If they knew I survived they would have tried it again."
"But you could have at least told us or you just didn't trust us enough?"
"No mark. That's not it. If it would have been for my safety I would have definitely told you guys. But I had to save a six year old too."
"A six year old?"
•••••••••••••••••••double flashback 2••••••••••••
After the first surgery Eva entered Jennifer's room. She went into her subconscious.
"Jennifer"
"Mom? how are you talking to me?"
"I didn't loose all my powers. I still have some of them. Like accessing people's subconscious. Now listen to me very carefully, as I suspected those were the organization people. They will come after you again. You need to go away from here."
"No I can't. I have my family here. I won't leave my family and friends behind."
"I didn't want to tell you this but Jennifer you are not the only Daughter we had. Seven years after your birth we had another child in hopes that he or she will be a human but we were wrong. We again had an anodite daughter so we did what we had to. We gave her away. She is  6 years old now. We thought that when you will be 18 we will tell you about her and you can adopt her but now situation has changed. She can't stay in the orphanage forever. Now you will have to run away with her. She is not safe there."
"I have a sister? My own younger sister?"
"Yes."
"What's her name?"
"Allison."
"That's my name."
"We thought if she will be a human we could just find glimpses of you in her so we named her Allison."
"Okay. I will go."

Jennifer walked down the corridor of the orphanage. The sister took her to a room where a little girl with black hair and brown eyes was playing with her toys(well that rhymed).
"Allison someone is here to see you."
The little six year old looked up.
"Hey Allison. I am your sister."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"so the less people knew the safer we were."
"You have a sister? Where is she?"
"Upstairs sleeping. Come with me." They both walked to Allison's room. When Jennifer opened her door Allison became scared as she was still not asleep and was reading magazine.
"Alli. You are again awake. I told you to sleep." Jennifer put her hands on her hips. Mark walked from behind Jennifer to the front. "Hello." he grinned.
"Who are you?"
"The optimistic knight who used to never give up." Jennifer spoke up.
"You mean the knight from the story?"
"Yes."
Mark gave the sisters a confused look. "What are you reading?" he asked the little girl.
"Soccer magazine."
"You like soccer?"
"Yes. Do you like soccer?"
"I love it. We can play together tomorrow."
"Yay!"
"But for that you need to sleep first. Listen to your sister."
"Hai!"
The teenagers exited her room.
"Mark."
"Yes?"
"When you go back please don't tell anyone about me or Allison.
"I won't."
~~~~~~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~
"oyye Jenny! You spaced out again." Mark waved his hand in front of her.
"Oh yeah sorry."
"seamore wanted to talk to you."
"Yup. I know. Kyle told me. I will call him."
she walked to the kitchen with mark. Like usual mark sat on the kitchen's slab watching Jennifer make coffee.
"How's everyone?"
"They are fine. Axel said Kirkwood team is really improving. Jude is also doing good with polestar. Nathan and Caleb are really into practice in royals. Everyone is pumped up for football frontier."
"I am still mad at you guys for not becoming raimon's ambassador. We started from that school and you guys left it like you don't even care. Out of everyone at least you could have stayed at raimon."
"I have told you a hundred times and I will tell you again. That place reminded us too much of you. We couldn't concentrate there. It was impossible to go there and not cry."
Jennifer sighed. "You guys care too much about me. That's not healthy. At least they moved on."
"I don't know. Today also whenever someone mentions you or even the FFI they become depressed for a whole day. It takes a lot to cheer them up."
"You are lucky you know I am alive..... Here." She handed her a coffee mug.
"Your coffee always tastes so good."
"I know right" Jennifer grinned.
After talking for sometime it was time for Allison to return.  She ran inside and squealed when she saw mark.
"Marrrkkkk!!." She jumped and sat on his lap. "You know I completed my hissatsu."
"Really? Let's see if it can break through god hand."
"Yes let's go." Allison got up and threw her bag at Jennifer. "I will be back in a minute sissy."
"Come back soon. You need to eat your lunch."
"Hai!"
"By the way mark till when are you staying?"
"One week."
"okay."
when Allison and mark went out Jennifer called seamore. Other then mark, kyle, Eva , Brent, jacy and Chris only coach seamore and Nelly knew she was alive.
"Coach."
"Jennifer. We have found a lead. We think the organization is related to orion. Once we take down orion we might get to the organization as well. Maybe its about time you come back."
"Are you serious? But Allison?"
"Don't worry. Your disclosure will create a huge chaos. There will be pressure on government so they will keep an eye out for you.We have tipped the government about the organization. Its an illegal organization so when you come back and something happens to anyone of you the organization will have a risk to be caught . You guys are safe."
"So I am actually making my entry?"
"Yeah seems like it. Whose ambassador will you like to be?"
"Raimon of course."
"Then pack your bags. You have a month. You are coming to inazuma during the FF."
Jennifer disconnected the call and took a sharp breath. we are going to meet again guys.