against the royal

Mr. Yi was out of jail as the accusation was proved wrong . The team was in the clubroom. Mr. Yi's assistant, the weird jingling mask guy told that it was his mistake. He accessed a file and got virus in the PC.

  During practice Jennifer talked to Mr Yi about the lightning training center.
"I think it will be good for them." Jennifer suggested
"Thats a good idea. Now do you have any technique which can save their stamina?" Mister Yi asked her.
"Stamina?? Hmm. If they don't run a lot they can save their stamina. Which means more pass work. How about assigning each player a specific area in the groud. Like they don't have to run in the whole ground. They run in a limited area for defense. But that plan will be hard to execute."
"You are a smart player. Leave the plan execution to me."
The players practiced for royals match with all they got.

It was finally the match day. Jennifer wore an off shoulder white top with her usual black high waist jeans. She was walking up the stairs on the bleachers. Her eyes fell on Jude and Elliot.
"Ayye Jude, Elliot. Here to see raimon's match?"
"Yes." Jude replied and smiled at her.
"I had nothing better to do." Elliot folded his arms.
"You guys have already met?"Jude asked Jennifer.
"Yeah. Do you guys mind if I sit with you?"
"you don't have to ask" Jude shifted to the next seat as Elliot did the same and Jennifer sat beside Elliot .
The match started. Joe was not in the goal. There was some super weird guy with pointed teeth.
"Who's that?" Jennifer scrunched up her face.
"New player. Haven't seen him around before." Elliot answered her.
"He has the captain's mark? I thought David was the captain." Jennifer questioned again.
"He is. I don't even know what's happening here." Jude rubbed his chin with his finger.
"I would like to see what type of trick he has up his sleeves."
The royal players started dribbling. It looked like they were having problem in moving.
"Royal always plays like that? "
"No" Jude whispered. "There's something wrong."
"They are moving like fucking snails." Raimon went for the first goal . Basile used fire tornado. Jennifer eagerly watched the royal goalkeeper hoping to see a new goalkeeper hissatsu but . "what the....he..he ducked? He got scared of the ball and he ducked. Great work Ray Dark." She rolled her eyes.
Raimon easily scored two goals against royals. This made the raimon players overconfident. The defenders of raimon left the defending area and started running forward. They went deep in the attack line.
"Stay back you morons." Jennifer scowled.
"Like they can hear you " Elliot said rolling his eyes.
Royal's defenders started defending the goal with their body.
The first half ended with score 2-0. Due to excess exertion of power raimon was exhausted. In the second half something happened and royal started moving faster than before. Now they were at their normal speed whereas raimon was visibly slow. They had exhausted most of their energy in first half . In no time royal evened the score and using royal run around they even took one point lead.
"What will your team do Jennifer. At this rate they will loose " Jude raised his eyebrows. Jennifer smirked "The match is not over yet Jude. Have you ever played fooseball? "
"Yes"
"Then get ready for the foosball tactic." She said taking out her phone and calling mister Yi.
"I am starting it."
"go ahead give the orders." Mister Yi laughed. She disconnected the call connected her phone to the wrist bands. "Let's play fooseball
  -Jennifer"
The team members received the message and looked up to the bleachers. Jennifer nodded once they noticed her.
They started following the technique they had practiced. "I will name it the fooseball technique "_ Jude said
"Yeah because that's what she just called it " Elliot made a straight face.

The fooseball technique worked . Raimon even the scored but suddenly royal started playing running even faster. Their speed was terrifically increased.
"What just happened?" Elliot frowned.
"Its their cleats. There is something wrong with them. Its helping them run fast.That bastard Ray Dark. But why are Nathan,Caleb and others using them?" Jennifer sneered. After sometime caleb walked off the field and opened his cleats refusing to wear them for a match. He said he wanted to play with his own ability. Jennifer grinned. "Caleb is so hot when he shows his love for soccer. I could kiss him right now "
"Oh please don't remind me." Jude sighed remembering the day he found out that Caleb and Jennifer had made out during FFI.
"Remind what?" Elliot looked at Jude.
"No Jude. You won't say it." Jennifer warned him but Jude smirked.
"Jennifer and Caleb slept together during FFI."
"What?" Elliot asked amused.
"You made it sound wrong Jude. We didnt have sex. We just made out....once" she fiddled with her fingers as her cheek became heated."I am gonna kill you Jude sharp " she hissed.
"But you were with that american dude right?" Elliot questioned.
"Yeah it happened before I started dating Eric."
"So where is your boyfriend now?"
"He has a girlfriend and he is living his life happily with her." Jennifer sighed thinking of Eric. She felt heartbroken when she came to know about Eric's new girlfriend from mark.
The match ended with raimon's victory. After the stadium was empty Jennifer went to the field where the raimon and royal players were still hanging out. She ran and jumped on Caleb's back locking her legs on his waist. "Guess who." She shouted. Caleb staggered to the front. "Get off me you simp." He then noticed the shocked look on Nathan, David and Joe's face. Jennifer got off his back laughing and came in front of him. Caleb looked at her eyes. His hands started shaking. Slowly and steadily he reached his hand out and touched her cheek with the tip of his fingers . "j..jenny?" His voice shake. "yes Caleb. Its me." He immediately hugged her tightly. "Jennifer argent. I am dreaming right?".
"Nope. I am here."
He didnt leave her for a long time as if she would vanish if he leaves her. "You know Nathan and David and Joe are also my friends. Leave me Caleb I have to hug  them too." Jennifer laughed she hugged Nathan but he didnt hug back. He stood stunned as a statue. "Nathan?" and he started crying. A little too much. "Jennifer! I... How?"
"I faked it. I am not dead. Don't cry please." He wrapped his hand on her she rubbed slow circles on her back.
"Hey...shhhh! I will start crying too "
She then hugged Joe
"Damsel in distress."
"Night in shining armor" (for those of you who haven't read my first book. Thats the nickname they use for each other.)
She then hugged David and they talked for a while as Jennifer explained them the reason why she left.