Chapter 28 Shauna, Trevor, And Tierno!

Rosetta P.O.V

"I can't wait to go there!" Serena squealed.

"Well thanks to you we're late!" I running with her. After the dance, Professor Sycamore mentioned to us about going to the summer camp that he was holding. Ash said he couldn't go because he wanted to challenge Clemont to a gym battle but I still wanted to go. Unfortunately, today Serena took way too long to do her hair and now we're running late.

"We're not that late." Josh said running beside me. "Just a few minutes."

We finally reach the area of the summer camp. It was beautiful. There was a beach here and cabins.

"Your late." We heard a deep masculine voice say behind us. We jumped and turned around to find Professor Sycamore.

"I was beginning to think that you all wouldn't show." He admits.

"We couldn't miss out on this opportunity, professor." I say

"Thank you, Rosetta. Now I have a few more preparations to make. My assistant will show you to your cabin. I'll see you all later."

A young woman with blue hair and a sun hat walked up to us.

"Follow me." She say and looks at me. I can tell she was remembering the time when I went to get my first Pokemon and how I blatantly disobeyed her.

We followed her to our cabin. Its was pretty and it had a picture of a Froakie.

"Everyone will be split into teams. As you can see yours is Team Froakie." She explains.

"Team Froakie, huh? Cool" Josh says nodding his head.
We walk inside and examine the place. It was nice and it fit all of us. Serena opened the window and I had to admit that we had a great view of the ocean.

"I hope we have a lot of fun here." Josh says

"This is going to great!" Serena says and I noticed that she seemed to be the most excited. Probably to get her mind off of the dance we went to recently. I know she was pretty upset when she couldn't go with Ash.

"Rosie, what do you think?" Josh asked. He must have noticed how quiet I've been this entire time.

"I think that with you two this camp is going to be crazy." I say telling the truth. Serena and Josh could drive anyone up a wall.

Before Josh could reply, we heard "Battle begin!". At the sound of a battle, we all ran outside to see what was going on. There was a battle between a Squirtle and a Conkeldurr.

"Wow, a Squirtle." I open up my pokedex:

Squirtle the Tiny Turtle Pokemon. During battle, Squirtle hides in its shell, then sprays water at its opponent when ever it can.

"Conkeldurr, Superpower!" The trainer commanded. The Conkeldurr charged forward toward the small Squirtle.

"Quick Squirtle, dodge it by getting in close!" The rather large trainer said. The Squirtle speeded toward the Conkeldurr. The Conkeldurr swung its large stone at Squirtle but it simply jumped on the stone and jumped really high in the air.

"Woah, it jumped." Josh exclaims. Squirtle continues to avoid the Conkeldurr attacks by moving fast.

"Hey!" The opponent exclaims. "Stop moving!" Which is really stupid. Even if you want them to stop moving, you don't tell them to. Not that they would listen anyway. That's Battling 101.

"We can't help it. We just can't stand still, see?" He said while starting to dance and his Squirtle started to do the same thing. Squirtle continued to dodge every single attack that it's opponent could throw at it. This Squirtle was obviously trained really well.