Chapter 27 All For One And One For All!

Ash P.O.V

The music was very loud in the room. The dance was held at ballroom in Lumiose City. It was a very nice place and big. Refreshments were served and that's where I would have liked to spend most of my time but Misty kept dragging me to the dance floor. Dancing with her was fun but the only problem is I don't know how to dance. I think I might have stepped on her foot once or twice.
The others looked like they were having fun too. Rosetta seemed to be an excellent dancer and she looked like she was having the time of her life. I've noticed that Josh really makes her happy. I have to admit, I felt bad for Serena. She looked so miserable with Clemont and he didn't look like he was having a fun either. I guess he knows that she really didn't want to go with him. Poor guy.

At the dance they played a lot of slow songs. It was perfect for dancing with Misty. After a while of nonstop dancing she finally said that she was thirsty and I went to get some punch. When I got there, I saw Barry sitting at the table.

"Having a good time Barry?" I ask

"What's it look like Ash?" He says sarcastically

"I thought you said that you don't need a girl to make you happy."

"I don't. But still I wanna dance with someone. How about her! She sitting by herself!" Barry gets up and taps the girl on the shoulder. I couldn't hear what they were saying but whatever he asked the girl, she nodded and they both headed to the dance floor. I shook my head at him. Something mist have been really wrong with that girl to say yes to going out with Barry. He can be really unpredictable.

I got the drinks and headed back to where Misty was waiting for me.

"Hey Ash, can I see that?" Gary snatches one drink out of my hand and devoured it.

"Thanks Ash. I was really thirsty." He sighs.

"I thought you were bored out of your mind like Barry."

"Nope. I've been dancing with a bunch of girls. That why I couldn't get one girl or I would be tied down." He explains but he really sounds crazy. He didn't ask a girl to the dance because he would cheat on her. This guy is unbelievable.

I finally got back to Misty and handed her a cup.

"What happened to yours?" Misty asked

"Not thirsty." I say simply

"You know this is th most fun I've had in a long time." She admits

"Really?" I say surprised

"Yep. Your amazing Ash." I felt my face heat up at her words. This is why I wanted to bring Misty. She's fun and exciting and I really like hanging around her. In fact I like everything thing about her. The way she walks and smiles. The way her eyes light up when she laughs, her eyes...just everything. I wonder if she feels the same way.

"Oh I love this song." Misty says as the song changes and drags me yet again onto the dance floor. We danced the rest of the night and talked. It was really amazing. I can't remember having a better time than battling.

"Thanks for showing a girl a good time Ash." Misty says

"No problem, anything for you." I add.

She puts her arms around my neck and pulls me into a hug. When she pulls away I stare into her blue-green eyes. We move closer to each other and I can feel her breath close to me. I want to close the distance between us. Before our lips met we heard Drew scream "HEY ASH! MISTY! WE'RE LEAVING NOW!"

Misty jerked away from me, smiled, and walked out of the ball room. I could kill Drew right now.

~

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating. I wrote the chapter and didn't like it so I started over. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please check out my new book Not A Witch if you like Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds. The next chapter will be longer. Please vote and comment and thanks for reading! :)