Chapter 3 Our Goals!

Rosetta P.O.V

"Hi mom!" I said.

"Hi Rosetta. Are you in Lumiose City?" she asked

"Yep, just made it." I replied

"Good. Now remember to go get your new pokemon from Professor Sycamore"

"Don't worry, I will."

"Ok see you later, honey."

"Bye!" I said and hung up.

Ok now to the Professors lab. Today I'll be getting my first Pokemon. I recently went to Kanto to visit my aunt but I've always wanted to go on a journey. I made plans to come to Lumiose City so I get a pokemon.

My goal is to be Top Coordinator. I want to compete in contests in the Kalos region. Getting a new pokemon is crucial but difficult. I studied all the different starters in Kalos. There's Fennekin, a fire-type, Chespin, a grass-type, and Froakie, a water type. Anyone of them would be a great partner and good at contests. I wonder who I should choose...

I left the pokemon center and looked around. I had never been to Lumiose City. Its really pretty here and the people look just as friendly as the pokemon do.

I just can't wait to start my journey and catch and train pokemon.

I kept walking and thought about my encounter with Ash and his Pikachu. He seemed like a nice kid. Before he took off running, I was going to tell him that I was going to Kalos too. I wonder was his goals are. I guess I should focus on me getting my new Pokemon.

I stopped and looked up to see that I was at the Professors lab. This is the time. The time when I begin an adventure of my own

I took a deep breath

Here I go.