Chapter 59 ♥

A/N sorry that this chapter is really short but i have been trying to update but i am really busy. 
sorry again.

This is just a filler. I will try to update later :)

MARY POV

All day the boys kept getting attention but I could care less. Luluwas surprised at the beginning but quickly recovered and went back to being her own self.

It was now the end of the day and I was finally on vacation for three weeks. I know that is not long but hey no school. The boys and I were currently on our way home.

Me: Hey, do you guys want to get something to eat?

All: Tonight?

I nodded

All: Let’s get some and live while we’re young {they laughed}

Me: Ah okay, so what’s so funny?

Harry: Listen to this first

{Plays Live While We’re Young}

Me: Okay so that was a line from your song. And?

Harry: Well one time we were in an interview and they asked us what that line meant and…

Niall: I said FOOD! *he winked*

Me: Yeah *wink* did you guys get any?

All except Niall: Am…

Me: Just kidding, Ha-ha so what you guys want to eat.

Niall: MC. Donald’s!

I pulled up at mc Donald’s and both sandwiches for everyone at home and in the van, then made our way home.

We entered the house to delicious aroma that made my mouth water. There was someone cooking and it smelt good.

We walked to the kitchen and saw Kajol turning a pot on the stove.

She turned around smiling until she saw us standing with our Mc Donald’s bag in our hand.