Chapter 3 ♥

It was Saturday 28thApril and today was Vee birthday and sadly the today made exactly 2 years after of that day that I regretted. And to top it all off One Direction would be at the party which me that I would have to see Niall’s face. L

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SKIP TO PARTY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kajii and I helped Vee get dress for her special night and we got dress ourselves.

It was about 8:30 when Vee’s dad announced the band One Direction was here to play. Vee was jumping and screaming and even tearing up. She was a hard core fan or as she say DIRECTIONER. All the girls were screaming for them but me.

“Hey guys, I’m Harry” as he winked

“I’m Liam and am afraid of spoons”

“I’m Louis and I like girls who like carrots."

“I'm Zayn the vain one”

“I’m Niall the Irish one”

“And we’re One Direction” they said in unison.

Before they sang their last song for the night they called the birthday girl on stage.

“Okay Vee I would like you to call up your best friends on stage please” Liam asked

“Kajii and Marissa get your butts on stage now!” she demanded.

I hesitated and as I was about to walk away Kajii came and grab me and walked onto stage.

“This is my sister Kajol and our best friend Marissa who is like a sister” Vee said

“Okay now who is your favourite in the band?” Liam asked.

“Louis!” Vee shouted

“I would go with the vain one, Zayn” Kajii replied and now it was my turn

“Marissa, who is yours?” Niall asked.

“Well you see I am not a fan but if I had to choose from what I hear and know I would say Liam” I said looking down but when I looked up you could see the disappointment in Niall and Harry’s face.

They began to sing ‘One Thing’. Zayn was holding Kajii’s hand, while Louis had the bday girl on her lap who was blushing and then there was me who had Niall and Harry practically begging for my attention. I hated it knowing that Niall didn’t even remember me but I had to pretend like everything was alright. The song ended with Niall holding my hand to my reluctances and he began to lean in. I quickly turned my head so he kissed my cheeks and quickly removed my hand from his and left the stage.