Chapter 75 ♥

Chapter 75

MARY POV

Waking up from the sunlight coming in through Niall’s room window, I turned over to see if Niall was there, however he was not.

I got up from the bed and immediately felt a cold breeze hit my body.

I immediately being naked, so I smile and made my way to the bathroom. In there I did the normal routine and changed in my undergarments followed by one of Niall’s shirt.

It was not too big on me. It fell just under my bum but it was okay. It was comfortable and it was cute.

I walked out of the room, and smelt food cooking.

Walking into the kitchen, I saw Niall, in an apron, flipping some pancakes and there were egg, toast and orange juice on the table.

He had on a long sweat pants and no shirt under his apron.

“Morning” I said gaining his attention.

“Morning love, sleep well?”

“Yeah”

I sat down by the table and soon joined by Niall.

“Hey Niall, can I ask you something?” I said putting my last piece of pancake in my mouth.

“Yeah, shoot”

“Umm… well… did you and am…Demi… had a…” before I could finish the sentence Niall interrupted.

“No, nothing, I cheated on you once and I lost you. So trust me I would never think about doing it again. I love you,” he said sincerely.

“Niall I love you too,” I said getting from my seat and going over to him.

He pushed his chair a little back, so l slide my leg over him and sit on his laps.

My legs are at both sides of him and I am facing him.  Technically, I was straddling him.

I leant down and placed a gently kiss on his lips. I go to lean back but Niall’s hand reach behind my head preventing me from doing so.

We continue kissing and Niall mumbles between kisses “You have no idea how long I have waited to call you mine again” I simply nod before continuing to kiss.

It felt like if we kissing for hours until we heard someone cleared his or her throat.

We broke apart and saw Harry standing looking at us with a smirk plastered on his face while, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Kajii were standing behind him.

I immediately got up trying to move from on top of Niall, however I think Niall got a little confused because he accidently threw me off him and I landed with a ‘thud’ on the ground.

I was so embarrassed. When Niall realised what he did he got up to help me up. He repeatedly apologises and I told him it was okay every single time.

I stood next to Niall and looked at the people who were watching us.

“Nice outfit you got there, Mary,” Harry said making me blush as I realised that Niall shirt did not cover much of me.

“Dude what are you all doing here?” Niall asked as I hid behind me due to the lack of clothes I had on me.

“We came to check on you too because of yesterday. However I see that you two have made up.” Louis said.

“Yeah”

“Mary, let’s go talk” Kajol said and I was thankful.

It was getting awkward out there. We went to the bedroom leaving the boys outside.

Once I reached my room, I quickly put on more clothes before sitting and talking with Kajol.

We talked about random stuff and things that happened between Niall and me.

However, I did not tell her about the honeymoon incident because that was a private matter.

I simply told her that we had a disagreement when we came back but it was now resolved.

We talked about her, Zayn’s relationship, and other girly stuff that I could not talk about to anyone except Varuna.

This made things look as though nothing happened between us, as though we never fought.

In addition, I was happy because this time things were finally going to be good between Niall and me.