Chapter 8 ♥

Mary POV

I stood there in the living room while everyone looked at me. It was so awkward. But before anyone could say anything, I decided to speak.

“Guys I am sorry but I think it is time to leave. I hope you guys understand.”

They all nodded and Niall walked up to me.

“Mary, do you want me to go and talk to your mom?”

“Didn’t you hear anything just now?”

“Yea we heard everything”

“Well then that means you heard that she doesn’t want you here, so why on earth would she want you to talk to her?”

“Umm…” he started but I cut him off

“Just sign the papers and return them to me” I whispered

“Guys no hard feelings?  And if you have any questions you should just ask your buddy here and please don’t say anything to anyone please.”

They nodded and got up, hugging me before they left.

When they left it was just me and Kajol. We went up to my room and I explained everything, everything.  I told her about meeting Niall, my first kiss, the truth or dare game, what happened after the game and I even told her what Niall said to me. I also told her why my mom dislike Niall and how and why I had gotten in trouble, which caused my mom and I to have trust issues and why I moved back. Kajol understood everything and she promised not to tell anyone at all.

“Ok 1st of all can I call you Mary? Because Marissa is way too long to say” Kajol asked

“Sure Mary is fine since some people do call me that”

“Ok now we have been friends for 2 years and you kept so many things from me, I thought I was your best friend?”

“You are my best friend but I was ashamed, I mean who gets married at 15 and me currently filing for divorce or and best part I have a record”

“Well everyone has a past, the only thing you can do is learn from your mistakes and in your case it seems as you have.”

“Well I did and when my mom finally began to trust me he shows up again and now everything’s a mess.”

“Don’t worry everything will soon work out fine” she assured me.

“Do you want to spend the night?”

“Who said I was going home?”

“Fine it’s settled”

We did some assignments that had to hand up because we had school the next day, watched some movies and then we hit the sack.

NIALL POV

Mary and her mom had and argument and it was mostly about me. I guess her mom found out about us sleeping together but I was happy that she didn’t know the whole truth. But if she did that means I would have been dead. Now that means I have to people that I have to win over.

The car ride home was totally silent and awkward until Harry spoke.

“So, Mary and you, how do you guys know each other?”

“Well we were really good friends back in Ireland. She moved there when she was 10 and we were best friends since then.”

“Why is Mary angry at you? And why was her mom upset with you? And how are you guys married?”

“Well first of all before I came on x factor Mary had a party for me and we played truth or dare and things got out of controlled. Mary and I were both dare to get fake married but instead we got married legally. We got home and when Mary and I was younger we promised to be each other’s first at everything, kiss and well you know. Anyways I realised that I was in love with her but I was leaving so I told her how I regretted everything and we stopped being friends. And I think that her mom is upset because she found out we slept together because she had trusted us not to do anything like that since we were friends.”

“So wait do you still love her?”

“I guess I do because when I didn’t know it was her I felt sparks, fireworks and I had only felt it with Mary but I don’t think she feels the same. Even if she does I messed up so…?”

“Niall don’t give up so soon” Liam said from the front seat.

“Wait who said I gave up. I didn’t give up. If I did I would have signed the divorce papers but I didn’t, so Harry can you please back off?”

“Why should I? But fine since she is legally yours” Harry replied

“Thanks and I am serious”

“But wait why did she get arrested?”

“I really don’t know. I think she got arrested after I left.”

The rest of the day was pretty dull. I just thought of ways to get Mary back but all seemed stupid. I knew that I had hurt her by saying those stuff but I didn’t mean it. I guess I will just have to explain to her why I did it.