Chapter 30 ♥

MARY POV

It was 6:00 pm and the concert started at 6:30 pm. Shit I mumbled to myself because I agreed to come with my cousins and I have no idea who that band was. I was dressed in blue and white dress that cuts below the breast and has a black bow on it. To accessorise i wore a blue and black heel with silver earrings and a silver bracelet with black beads.

In addition, my hair was straightened.

“Hey Carissa, who’s the band that’s playing tonight?” I asked her out of curiosity while I was putting on some make up.

“Really Mary, I thought you was the smart one,” she said as she laughed at me

“Hey, I am the smart one, so who’s the band?”

“Oh just the greatest and most famous band in the world” she replied still not answering the question.

“Ok but who are they?” I asked getting impatient

“Hey Vanessa! Mary agreed to come and didn’t even bother to ask who we are going to see,” she shouted so Vanessa could hear who was across the room for us.

“Well, I guess you would just have to wait and see now won’t you?” Vanessa said smirking

“I bet she would not event know who they are” Carissa added.

Oh my god. I love my cousins and all but, they can be freaking annoying. I bet it is some Disney channel or Nickelodeon band and they know I will not be interested.

We walked over to the concert arena since it was five minutes away in walking distance. We entered the arena and made our way the first row. We sat down waiting for the concert to start then suddenly the lights dimmed and out came…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….none other than ONE DIRECTION.

“One direction, one direction!” the crowd chanted as I rolled my eyes.

Did my cousins really think that I would not know who they were? How old do they think I am? The thing is that I knew whom one direction and I knew them personally.

I smirked within myself thing how stupid they can be. Maybe if they told me who the band was, I could have gotten them to meet the band early.

Any ways about two and half hours, later the concert had ended. At 9:00 pm on the dot, there was the firework display since it was the 4th of July. It lasted for almost ten minutes then it was time to go backstage. There were two other girls and we who got backstage passes. Therefore, I told Carissa and Vanessa to hang on and let the other girls to go first and they agreed.

The girls went in and five minutes later they came out and Paul came in and told us it was our time to go. We nodded and walked down the hall to boys changing room.

As I made a turn down the hall, I regretted what I saw. If I could go back, I would change everything so I would not have to see what I just saw. It was a girl kissing no other than Niall James Horan.