Chapter 57 ♥

MARY POV

That night we all just sat around in the back yard next to a fire. We planned on camping out and eating s’mores.

We were trying to catch up over the period we have missed with each other.

We were all having laughs. It was all fun and stories. The tension in the air seems to have disappeared. Well, that is for now.

No one brought up anything about what has happened.

It was about 11 when I decided to call quits.

Me: Guys I think I am going to hit the sack

Dylan and Vee: Yeah we too

Harry: Why are you all going to sleep so early?

Me: We have to go to University tomorrow

Louis & Harry: Ooh can we come *puppy dog faces*

Me: um…

Harry: Oh, come on. This school is not an all-girls school. So can we come?

Me: Okay but try not to attract too much attention and please do not, I repeat DO NOT get me in trouble.

Liam: Do not worry Mary; I will have them under control.

Me: All right then, we have to be up and ready by 8 o’clock in the morning. Jay, Kelly, Lily and Alex are you all coming too?

Jay: Nah I think we would just chill home until you return back home.

Me: Okay then, we will probably do something tomorrow night.

~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~

‘Cause when you’re 15

And somebody tells you they love

You’re gonna believe them

When you’re fift…’

I heard my alarm went off from my phone. I quickly shut it off so I do not wake anyone up. I laid there thinking for a moment about my alarm tone, ‘Fifteen by Taylor Swift’

It is so funny because that sort of happened to me. I mean I he told me he loved me and we did get married but look where that got us. Almost five years and we are divorced.

I guess that I should have looked before I fell as Taylor sang in the song.

I snapped out of my thought and go out of my tent. I went to see if anyone else was awake. I looked and only saw Lily, Alex, Kelly and Jay asleep.

I walk in to the house very slowly and saw five boys all ready and having breakfast in the kitchen.

“Wow, how come you boys are up so early and dressed. Its only 6:45.” I said as I spotted them.

“Well we did not want to be later for our school day with you” Harry said, “Now, would you like some breakfast? I make eggs and toast,” he continued

“Sure, but let me get dress first” I replied

“Sure babe” Harry replied and at the corner of my eye, I see Niall glaring at him.

I went up to my bedroom and took a shower doing all that I had to do then changed into ~~~~~~~~~~> {View Multimedia :) }

I straighten my hair and then ran down the stairs with my bag singing

‘The day I first met you

You told me you’d never fall in love

But now that I get you

I know fear is what it really was

Now here we are so close

Yet so far

Haven’t I passed the test?’

I sang until I reached the kitchen where I was stopped by laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I asked four laughing boys and one red cheek one.

Louis quickly composed himself, which it seemed very difficult for him to do and spoke

“Did you know that Demi Lavato was Niall celeb crush?”

“No, why do you ask?”

“Well you was like his own little Demi when you sang just now” Harry winked

“Oh…” I did not know how to reply to that.

“Don’t stop on our account love, you sang really well,” Louis said

“So where is Vee and Dylan?” I said trying to change this awkward topic

“Oh they left. They had to stop somewhere before going to university” Niall spoke for the very first time for the day. His cheeks were still red.

“Okay, well let’s go because I don’t want to be late.”

“Shot gun!” Harry shouted while Louis groaned.

Liam was trying to stop Harry and Louis from arguing about being in the front passenger seat that was now outside.

I waited for Niall to leave so I could lock the door.

As he made his way out he whispered in my ear, “You’ve got a great voice babe” and kissed my cheek.

Taken back for a moment, I composed myself, locked the door, and made my way to the arguing boys.