Chapter 12 ♥

Chapter 12 ♥

MARY POV

Niall and I walked into the hallway. Suddenly he stopped.

“Mary, why did you slap me?”

“Shhh…!” I said as I pulled out my phone “I need to make a call”

I quickly dialled home. I hope my mom wasn’t home. I hope it would be just my sister since she had no classes at the University today.

“Hello?”

“Kerry?”

“Yes, who is this?”

“Kerr it’s me, Mary.  Is mom home?”

“Yea she is in the kitchen, why?”

“Kerr I need your help. Would you help me?” I asked

“What do want help in?

“Well you know how mom and I got in an argument yesterday right?”

“Yeah, the one about Niall?”

“Yes, the one about Niall, well anyways I kind of got in trouble in school and it is related to Niall, so I was wondering if you could help me out? I would do anything you want”

“Help you out how exactly?”

“Well I am pretty sure they’re gonna call home and if they do please make sure mom don’t answer the phone and you can pretend to be her for me please.”

“Fine but you owe me big time”

“Thank you so much!”

“Now what were you saying?” I asked Niall and we continued walking to the office.

“I said why did you slap me?”

“I don’t really know but I was mad at you and what you did in there just made me madder. But I really didn’t mean too. I’m sorry”

“How did I make you madder? And why did we get sent to the Principal’s Office?”

“well firstly we got sent to the Principal’s office because this is an all-girls school and boys are not allowed and I have no idea how they made an exception for you guys but anyways when you kissed me, the kiss caused me to break a couple of rules.  And secondly I am mad because after everything that happened over the past two years, what made you feel you had the right to kiss me?”

“I don’t know. It’s just that since the party all the feelings I had…have for you resurfaced.”

“What feelings? You didn’t care about me.” I said as we entered the office.

“Yes miss Sam, you and your friend can go in now Ms Ricky is waiting”

We got up and sat in front of the principal’s desk.