Chapter 79 ♥

Chapter 79 

MARY POV

It has been a week since the interview Niall and the boys gave.

Niall and I stayed the past week in Trinidad before returning to London. We stayed with Vee and Dylan. Varuna and I had a lot of morning sickness therefore; the boys had a lot of picking up after us.

Niall and I went over to my parents’ house and told them that we were expecting and they became over joyed. We then went over to my other parents, Justin’s parents.

We went over the Monday night just as I used to before I left. We also told them our big news and they were happy for us.

They were also happy, as they would be getting their first grandchild.

We told Maura along with our friends and other relatives.

Since Management have been inform about our current situation, as I was pregnant, decided that Niall and I do an interview together.

In this interview, Niall and I would announce to his fans that we were married and expecting. The interview to do so was taking place today.

I am scared but not that his fans would not like me but because this would be my first interview and I was no way ready for this.

I am not full of myself in which I believe that his fans would love me.

However, if they do like me then I am grateful and if they do not well that should not bother me because I know that not everyone would like you.

Now here I am waiting for the interview to start. I have five minutes before we go live.

Niall comes up to me planting a kiss on my lips. Instantly I get the sudden urge to puke after smelling the bacon in Niall’s breath.

I made my way quickly to the bathroom, bending over puking my guts out before standing up and flushing the toilet.

I go to the sink, wash my face, and brushing my teeth then placing a mint in my mouth.

I make my way to where Niall is standing and as soon as he spots me, he starts apologising.

“Babe, I sorry, I forgot that bacon makes you upset. Forgive me?”

I chuckled before reply “Awwh, don’t worry I’m okay. Apology accepted and I forgive you. This morning sickness is going to last a while. I will throw up for no reason so you do not need to apologise.” then I kissed his cheek.

Niall was called on to stage and he took his seat. I stood backstage watching him. I did not go because I am only to enter when Niall calls me.