Chapter 9 [The Truth Comes Out]

Zayns's POV

I came back with an ice pack, only to drop it when I saw Kamryn passed out too. "Liam make another ice pack. Harry come here!" I picked up Kamryn bridal style, and when Harry came in, I ordered him to get Dianne.

We carried them to their room and layed them in the bed. Yeah, one bed, those two are way too close. I laid Kamryn down and made sure to have his head on the pillow nicely, Harry lied Dianne gently down and just left after.

I was going to stay just in case anything happened. No disrespect to Dianne, but I was more worried about Kamryn. I am so wrapped up with this kid. Imagine if Liam found out. He'd kill me.

Kamryn POV

I tossed and closed my eyes together hard. I looked up and saw Zayn looking at me. "What happened?" I questioned. He hugged me. "You passed out babe" I blushed hard and red. Zayn just called me 'babe'.

"Oh yeah. Is Dianne okay" I say frantically remembering why I passed out. Zayn shushed me and pointed behind me to a sleeping Dianne. I let out. Di of relief when I saw her. I stroked my best friend's cheek.

"Kamryn" Zayn called out my name. "Mmhmm" I answered simply. "Uhm, I think I'm telling management about us tomorrow" I turned around at him, shocked. "They need to know. They need to know that I'm sick of Perrie, and that o only want you"

"Awwwh" A voiced cooed. We both looked over and saw Dianne sitting up with the cheesiest smile on her face. "Oh shut up you weirdo" I stuck my tongue out at her. "So, how do you think the media will take Zayn dating a 14 year old. More importantly, how will Liam react?"

I scrunched up my face, and I looked back at Zayn. He looked across the room avoiding my eyes. "Wait Di, on a more important note" I began sitting on top of her legs. "Why did you cut again?" She looked down. "Uhm, Harry and I had a fight"

"Oh it couldn't have been that bad" Zayn said sitting next to me by Dianne's feet. She played with her hair, for a second until she opened her mouth. "Harry, Uhm hit me"

"WHAT!" I screamed.

"No Kamryn, please call down" Dianne said.

Just before I got to speak again, Harry entered the room. I jumped off of Di's legs and rushed toward Harry. "You bitch! How dare you put your hands on any girl, let alone my best friend" I slapped him across the face hoping it would hurt him, or at least give a sting.

Harry didn't even seem to be phased by the slap. I was going to hit him again but Zayn pulled me into the corner and stood I front of me.

"I know, I'm sorry. I was just upset, Dianne. I love you"

Dianne Opened her mouth to speak... And said.

"Harry"

.

.

.

.

.

.

I am such a bitch :D Yerp, buildup the suspense and then cliffhanger :3 So I can finally update :). Enjoy my little Live Lovers MWAUH