Chapter 12: [I'll Jump With You]

Kamryn P.O.V

I'm really scared right now. "Harry put Kamryn done!" Liam instructed. I looked into Harry's eyes; I didnt see the Harry that everyone loves but a demon.

"Harry Edward Milward Styles, but my best friend down or else you get it!" Dianne demanded.

"Aw, look at the child protecting her best friend," Harry smirked. "What are you going to do? Are you going to give the talk? Or are you going to slap me that doesnt hurt?"

Then I was being pushed over the edge. The next thing I knew gravity was pulling me down. I was hearing screams from the room. Then all of a sudden Dianne jumpes over the ledge.

Dianne P.O.V

Every thing was like going in slow motion. Harry pushed Kamryn over the ledge. I didnt even scream. The nest thing surprised me. I ran over to the ledge and jumped.

I grabbed onto Kamryn's hand and got under him so I will recieve the inpact instead of him. Then there was a huge splash. I looked around and saw Kamryn looking at me. I pointed that we go up.

We swam up and gasped for air. Then we got out the pool. I sat on one of the pool benches. Kamryn came and sat beside me. He hugged. We just stayed there for a while until everyone came down.

Everyone checked if Kamryn was okay. I let out a sigh. 'I guess no on cares.' I got up and started to go inside. "Where do you think you're going?" Kamryn asked. "What you did was reckless and you couls have died? Why would you jump and die for me?"

"If you jump off, I will jump with you."

A/N: Donavons hoe here. So another chapter done. I hoped you enjoy. And Donavon you are reading this if you jump, I'll jump with you. :). Comment. Vote. Add. Fan :D