Chapter 14: [Boxing Liam]

Kamryn P.O.V.

Once we all calmed down we headed over to Zayn's and Harry's hotel room. The door was wide open so we just entered. Harry was on his phone texting away. I guess to that slut; Taylor Swift. I then saw my beautiful boyfriend. "Hey do you guys want to go down to the gym with us?" Liam asked.

"Kamryn you work out?" Zayn asked.

"Once in a while," I replied.

Zayn just chuckled. "You coming Styles?" Liam asked.

"Sure why not," he replied.

*Skip to Le Gym*

Once we got there. There was a huge crowd surrounding the boxing ring. Then we saw Niall and Jonny watching the fight. We all walked over to them. "Hey, who are the two fighting?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I can't really see from back here," Niall said.

"Oh, Niall you are such a leprechaun," I teased.

We all pushed our way to the front. Everyone was shocked at the sight that was in front of us. Dianne was boxing with a boy like twice her size. The boy collapsed on the ground. Everyone was cheering. I looked at her. She had a busted up lips and a bruised cheek. We walked to her corner. "Dianne what are you doing up there?" Liam explained.

"You box right, Payne?" she asked.

"Stop changing the subject and get down here. You are going to get hurts," Louis said.

"I'm not getting down until Liam here fights me," she snapped.

Shit. This is not good. "Dianne please just listen to us and get down. You will get hurt," Harry said.

"Awww, look at the boy who told me I was too pure and can't keep up to his level; trying to get me down. Well sorry bitch not gonna happen."

I flinched at her harshness. This is not Dianne. Dianne is not like this. This is not going to end well. Then all of a sudden the room was chanting "Liam!" Not good. She stood in the middle of the ring and looked at Liam. "So are you going to get your ass up here, Payne? Or are you going to be the pretty face Daddy that everyone loves?" she smirked.

"Dianne I don't want to fight you," Liam said.

"Fine; I'll give you two option. The first one; you can fight and this can be all over? Or two; your precious little brother's boyfriend has to fight me instead?"

She did not just say that. I looked at Dianne. She was not the loving caring girl that everyone loved even Simon. She was replaced by some one much worse. 

Liam P.O.V.

I took off my shirt and strapped on my boxing gloves. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" Niall asked.

"I have to fight her Ni, or else she won't leave," I said.

"Liam, she fought ten people five times her size and she won all of them. We don't want you hurt Liam," Jonny said.

"Liam, you can't hurt Dianne," Harry said. 

"Harry just shut up! You are the cause of this. If you just saw how much Dianne loved you she wouldn't have turned into that monster she is now!" Liam got up and the crowd went wild. Dianne had that smirk on her face.

Dianne P.O.V

 Monster. I'm not the monster. Harry is. Yes it is his fault but I'm not a monster. They just didn't know that this was the real me. All my life I have been hiding behind the innocent girl act because I was scared that people won't accept me. Now I want to be who I am and now they judge me. This is a bunch of bullshit. 

Liam got in the ring and I smirked. "Dianne, I'm going to ask you one more time to please stop this so I don't hurt you," Liam said.

"I'm tired of this bullshit. Let's just get started!"

Liam let out a sigh. I smirked. 

The first bell sounds. My body jolts across the ring. My arms and body move without thought, carrying out memorized movements. Nonstop movement from bell to bell, I finally return to my corner out of breath and slump onto the stool.

Kamryn is saying something, but all I am aware of is my opponent. I stare without blinking. Adrenaline courses once more through my veins.

The bell rings. With renewed energy, I charge the figure standing before me. My fists connect solidly, rapidly. My head naturally slips from side to side, my opponents punches fly past my head as my right sinks into his stomach doubling him over; a left hook follows sending him to the canvas.

The referee counts, "one, two, three, four" I pace in the corner, then dance from foot to foot. He's back on his feet and I race to meet him. My gloves fly faster, harder. I greedily pray on his weakness.

The buzzing of the bell causes the referee to pull us apart. I return to my corner charged and ready to go. Kamryn is talking scarily. I can barley sit still.

The final bell rings. My blows are a flurry against his head and body. His punches seem slow and I easily evade them as I throw a right hook to his body, left hook to his head, and a straight right to his chin sending him soaring to the mat.

The crowd roars as the referee waves his hands. The fight is over. He can't rise from the mat. My glove is grabbed and thrust into the air. The crowd was chanting my name. I looked back down at Liam on the mat sitting up. I let out a sigh. I took off my gloves and walked over to him. I squat down to his level. "You are am amazing boxer Liam but you need to think fast if you want to win," I whispered in his ear. He let out a chuckle. 

I stood up and stuck my hand out for him to reach. He took it and I pulled him up. He lifts up my arm. The crowd once roars of my name. I let out a sigh. "I need to talk to you after we clean up in my room!" Liam said sternly. And Daddy Direction is back.