Chapter 16: Tattoo's & Cancelation

Kamryn P.O.V

We all looked at Dianne. "How long have you been standing there?" Harry asked.

"Your whole conversation," she replied bluntly. With that said she left. I quickly got up and and ran after Dianne. I didn't see her in the hall. Then I looked in our shared hotel room. When I entered she was only in a bra. That really didn't faze me. But what surprised me was her tattoo. Dianne hates needles. She would never take a shot.

"Kamryn we-" Zayn came in but his voice faded when he saw Dianne. Dianne turned around and looked at us two. "Do you faggots need something?" she asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Sorry, I was just wondering when you got a tattoo?" I asked.

She just shrugged us off and put on a tank top. Then she put a scarf around herself. Then she walked past us. "Where are you going?" Liam asked. Ladies and Gentlemen, Daddy Direction.

"Out," she replied.

"Again? You just came back."

"I have a busy schedule. I can't always stay in this hotel room."

"But it's late. Where are you going this time?"

"With some friends."

"We only have been here for three weeks and you already made friends. With who?"

"Some people at the tattoo shop."

"When the fuck did you get a tattoo?!" he yelled.

Dianne rolled her eyes. "I got it this afternoon. Liam. Any way, you are not my father so you can't tell me what to do."

"I have to. I promised your father before he died that I will take care of you!"

She froze in her tracks. She turned around and faced Liam. "You think you are so smart and shit but guess what you aren't. My father never gave two shits about me and my mother she didn't even take care of me. She didn't care what happened to her daughter that is why she commit suicide and left me with me asshole of a father!"

Liam looked taken aback. His eyes softened. "Dianne, I a-"

"Save it Payne." She lets out a sigh. "I guess I can cancel my plans and spend the night."

"Yeah!" I yelled. Dianne rolled her eyes. She took out her iPhone5 and called someone. We all just stood there and listened to her conversation.

"Hello?...What up?...About that, I can't come...I forgot I had other plans with my friends...Yeah sure...How about ice cream tomorrow?...Great, lets say around one tomorrow?...Its a date then...Bye sweet heart."

Then she hang up. I looked over at Harry. He looked on the verge of tears. I let out a sigh. This is going to be a long night.