Queen Catch-Up

A/N- This band was requested by val1dqueenie. I'm so sorry for taking so long to get to your request. I hope that you'll enjoy your request.  

They Enter Parenthood:

Freddie Mercury & Mary Austin- It was cold, rainy night, when Freddie and his girlfriend, Mary Austin were coming home from a date, when they heard a baby's cry.  Mary ran towards the crying sound with Freddie following behind. "What is it Mary?" He asked as he saw cradling a newborn baby girl/boy, who was wrapped in a towel. "Freddie. We need to get the baby to the hospital right now." She said as the baby began to shake.  Freddie gave the baby his jacket to keep warm as he and Mary went to the hospital. 

Mary gently shushed the crying baby, as she gave the baby her jacket too.  "Don't worry little one. You'll be warm soon." She said as her soft voice, calmed the baby down.   When they arrived at the hospital, a nurse took the baby from Mary's arms, gave Mary and Freddie a room to stay in, until the baby's examination was done. "Oh Freddie. I'm so worried about the baby." She said as she laid on the bed. "Don't worry Mary. The baby will be find. I'm sure of it."  "How can you be so sure?" "Because we got here in time and the baby is getting examined now from the best doctors and nurses." "But who will take care of the baby?" "We will."  "Y-you mean it Freddie?" "Yes I do. For we need a princess/prince to take over Queen, one day." He said as they both waited to hear the news from the nurse. 

Brian May-  One night, while prepping for Queen's World tour, Brian heard a knock on his door. "Coming." He said as he opened the door and saw his ex-wife, Chrissie Mullen standing in the doorway, holding a small bundle. "Chrissie? What are you doing here?" "This, is now you're responsability now." She said as she shoved the small bundle into his arms and left.  "Let's see what's in here."  He said as he unwrapped the blankets and found a baby girl/boy, who began to cry. "Shh... little girl/boy. It's okay, that mean lady is gone and she can't hurt you anymore. Daddy promises." He cooed as he soothed the baby.  As the baby listened to Brian's soft voice, she/he began to coo and giggle up at him. "There's the happy baby. Who's a happy baby? Who's a happy baby? You are! Yes you are. Oh yes you are." He cooed as the baby smiled and giggled up at him.  "Well since I'm your daddy, I better get you some baby clothes, food and most importantly diapers. For we don't want any accidents to happen, now do we?" He said as he got two old t-shirts and used one of them as a temporary diaper and the other a onesie.  "There we go. I know it's not the best, but it's just until we get everything we need to take the best care of you." He said as he drove off to the store to buy you all the baby items, he needed.  

Once he had everything, he drove back home and got you changed into the proper attire. "There we go. Now let's get you fed and then it's beddy-bye time." He said as he bopped your nose.  He made a bottle, swaddled the baby and fed it a bottle. "You know something little one, you don't have name. But I think I have the prefect name for you. How about I name you, y/n?" He said as you babbled cutely.  "Y/n it is then. Now let's get you  to bed." He cooed as he took you to his bedroom and went to sleep with you on his chest. 

Roger Taylor- One night, while out for a walk, Roger heard a despreate cry for help. He followed it and found a newborn baby girl/boy in an old cardboard box. "Oh you poor, poor little baby. I'll be save with me, I promise.  Let's get you to a hospital." He said as he noticed the baby began to shake. Acting fast, he took of his jacket and sweater and wrapped the baby up, hoping that the warmth from his jacket and swater would warm up the baby,  just until he could get to the hospital. "Don't worry little one. We'll be at the hospital soon." He said as he drove like a bat out of hell to hospital, for it was a matter of life or death, for the little newborn baby.