Faster Pussycat (Catch-Up)

They Enter Parenthood:

Taime Downe-

One hot and sunny afternoon in LA, Tamie Downe, (lead singer of the rock/glam metal band, Faster Pussycat) was out signing autographs for fans, when he saw a baby's travel system, abandoned

One hot and sunny afternoon in LA, Tamie Downe, (lead singer of the rock/glam metal band, Faster Pussycat) was out signing autographs for fans, when he saw a baby's travel system, abandoned.   Feeling concerned about the travel system, he went over to it with one of his bodyguards and was shocked and angered by what he saw.  He had found a newborn baby girl/boy, who was just getting sunburned.  "Get me to the nearest hospital, now." He told his bodyguards, who called for his limo and got him and the baby inside as the driver went to the nearest hospital as fast as he could, without breaking the law for speeding or causing an accident in any way.   

Once there, Tamie saw a nurse and begged her to save the baby girl/boy in his arms.  She took the baby girl/boy into the exam room, while he waited in the waiting room, worried about the baby girl/boy, who he was desperately trying to save.  "Please be okay." He said as he prayed, while he waited in the waiting room.  After a few hours of waiting, the nurse came over to Tamie and told him that the baby was healthy and would be able to go home with him.   Tamie was overjoyed to hear the wonderful news and asked the nurse if it was alright to spend the night since it was very late at night.  The nurse said that it would be fine, plus the doctor wanted to keep the baby overnight, in case something happened. 

Greg Steele-

One day, while out and about, Greg Steele was at a local guitar store, getting a few of his guitars tuned, when a baby's cry caught his ears

One day, while out and about, Greg Steele was at a local guitar store, getting a few of his guitars tuned, when a baby's cry caught his ears.  He followed the baby's cries and saw that a car had a baby's car seat/carrier with a tiny baby inside.  He broke the driver's side window and got the baby out. "Someone call 9-1-1, now!" He said as he got the baby out of the car seat/carrier and into the guitar store, where it was cool.  The baby cried, but Greg comforted the infant the best way he could until the EMTs and police came.   First to come were the police and Greg showed them the car when the birth mother came out of the hair salon and began to yell at the police and Greg.   "What happened to MY CAR?!" She yelled as the police told her to calm down, which she wasn't going to do.  "You said that this is your car, right?" Greg asked.  "Yes, and I want YOU to pay for the damage!" She yelled.  "Well, then why was your baby left alone in your car?!" Greg yelled back, shocking the police as the EMTs arrived.  "You left your baby alone in your car?" The police asked the birth mother.  "I was gone for only five minutes." She lied.  "No, she wasn't. She was with me for at least two hours." The hairstylist said as she came out. "Ma'am, you're under arrest for child endangerment and child abandonment." The police said as they read her rights, but she kept up yelling and screaming.   "We were called." An EMT said. "Yes. Please come with me." Greg said as he gave them the baby to look over.